1915 Model T Depot Hack Station Wagon Taxi Parade Hot Rod Vintage Classic Woody
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model T
- Trim: Depot Hack
- Year: 1915
- Mileage: 100
- VIN: AZ299547
- Engine size: 4 cylinder
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Auto
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1915 Ford Model TThis is the coolest Model T ever!
- It's 100 years old
- Looks completely stock
- powered by the GM Quad 4 double overhead cam engine
- Ford C4 Automatic Transmission
- 4 wheel disc brakes
- Parking Brake
- 12 volt electrical system
- turn signals
- brake lights
- head lights and running lights
- Fuel cell
- rear adjustable air ride
- electric engine cooling fan
- transmission cooler
- stereo CD player
- full instrumentation
- Great looking original Radiator Grill shell, unning boards head lights, oach lights and more.
- Theprofessionallybuilt new Woody body features 3 opening side doors, old down tailgate, pening windsheild, eather seating for 8, eat belts made of real leather belts, verhead console to house the great sounding stereo and the wood is beautifully finished.
- fenders, ood and seating are all new reproductions as original
- The frame is custom built.
- This Model T is very well built.
- By definition, ou could call it a hot rod! You could even call it a restomod. But the general public doesn't know it!
- We have won shows with it.
- I have had it up to 65 mph running down the highway.
- Very easy to drive. Fun too!
We price our items fairly so that they will sell.
Good Luck Bidding!
Previously titled in AZ and OK on an Arizona assigned VIN. That's all good news now days. No headaches!
Shipping expenses andarrangements are entirely the buyers' responsibility.
We are a Wisconsin based dealer that specializes in rare and unique vehicles, quipment and parts.
As such, e mustabideby WI DMV regulations.
If you are a WI resident, e must charge sales tax, ocument and registration fees as applicable.
The title and car or equipment/parts, ill be released once payment in full has cleared our bank.
We accept the down payment via PayPal, ank Cashiers' Check or cash. The balance will be accepted viaBank Cashiers' Check or cash.
All of our vehicles,equipmentand parts are sold as is. The entire risk as to the application, uality & performance of the goods is with the buyer.
Should the vehicle,equipmentor partsprove defective following the purchase, he buyer will assume the entire cost of all service and repair.