1937 Ford 2 door sedan humpback - chopped streetrod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Trim: 2 door sedan
- Year: 1937
- Mileage: 0
- Engine size: 350
- Drive type: 350
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1937 Ford Other1937 Ford StreetRod
2 Door "TrunkBack" Sedan - Chopped Details :
1937 Ford 2 door "TrunkBack" or "HumpBack" Sedan.
We've owned this streerod for almost 7 years. Since we have owned the car, e have made many upgrades. You will see more details below on what is in the car and what we have done over time. We truely do love this car, ut need to thin out a little. I would dare say that I would be comfortable getting in this '37 and driving all day long. Mechanically, he car is awesome. From the suspension to the drive train, here are no issues. The interior is very comfortable and in good to great condition. There is a little bit of wear on the driver seat (we've driven the car alot in the past 7 years). The body is all metal, o fiberglass, nd is in very good condition. Again, e drive this, o there are some chips here and there. See below for more info.
Everything listed below that says new is within the past 3 yearspurchased. We have put about 1000 - 2000 miles on it since the new parts have been installed.
If you have any questions, lease ask.
- 1937 2 door TrunkBack model
- The top has been chopped by the previous owner and is excellent. Perfect lines, ooks amazing.
- No real rust to speak of anywhere on the body
- All inner trim has been chopped and fitted to the car.
- Side panels on front are removable. (Notice in the pictures with them out and a few with a panel in to see the look)
- All metal body. No fiberglass. Magnet sticks to all panels :)
- Small Block Chevy 350
- New plug wires, askets, hermostat, hrottle cable, alve covers
- Rebuilt Turbo 350 Tranny
- New Flowmaster mufflers and complete exhaust
- New Walker Radiator with Condensor
- New brackets, lternator, ater pump, ullies, fan and Electric fan (runs cool)
- New distributor, oil, uel pressure regulator, gauge, nd line.
- 77 Granada Rear-End
- Painless Wiring with kill switch in trunk
- Grey cloth interior.
- New Steering Wheel
- New CD/MP3 Radio and speakers with Amp
- Gas Gauge, olt, il, emp gauges work and light up
- Mustang II with front disc brakes
- New Leaf Springs and shocks
- New/Rebuilt rear drum brakes
- New front coil springs and shocks
- New power rack and pinion steering and pump, steering joints and shaft
- New tie rod ends, ushings, tc
- Tires have less than 2,000 miles on them, nd did a front end alignment after suspension upgrades
- All work has been done by a professional shop. Excellent work and very reliable vehicle.
- Brakes, ights, urn signals all work
~ Issues / Problems
- There are little things that are still on our todo list. I will try to give specific details. These are ALL VERY minor items
- Again, here are some chips in the paint here and there. Mostly minor. A couple around the doors, couple around the front fenders from a stone or two, ut quite small
- There is a spot for a single windshield wiper, ut we have never used one. The stud is in the car above the drivers side window
- Previous owner had mirrors on the door that I did not like. They were removed and the small holes were covered with some flames. Been like this for 7 years.
- We have debated for years to paint the car, nd fix the small scratches and dings, ut the car is just too nice to go through a complete paint job for that. We love to drive it, o showing that it is a driver is OK with us.
- The drivers window is cracked. There is a spot that was on the molding where the window would vibrate against on trips where we needed the windows up, nd it ended up cracking the window.
- Small tear in the drivers seat.
- Some of the inner trim could use a better paint job, s they look good, ut not as nice as the exterior does.
- The speedometer is not connected up.
That is about all I can think of right now.
Here are a few video links of the car. My kids helped me out with these. You can see the car moving and driving and hopefully hearing the nice sounds from the Flowmasters
- Video Link 1
- Video Link 2
- Video Link 3
A non-refundable payment of $1,000 is due within 3 business days of the end of the auction, n the form of a certified bank check, r cash.
Remaining amount due when picked up (within 10 days) in the form of a certified bank check, r cash.
This vehicle is being sold as is, here is. There is no warranty with this vehicle. You are responsible for transportation.
The car is up for sale locally. I reserve the right to end the auction early if the car is sold before the end of auction.
The vehicle is Located in Western New York
If you have any questions or need additional info, please email me PRIOR to the end of the auction. You are more than welcome to see the car before the auctions ends.