1951 Ford Tudor Convertible (Project Car)
Price: - Item location: Erie, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- SubModel: Tudor Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1951
- Mileage: 76,360
- Engine size: V8 (350 SBC)
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic (T350)
- Drive type: RWD
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1951 Ford OtherThis is a project car (1951 Ford Tudor Convertible) that I have tinkered with for years. Yes, it needs paint and some additional work but all the hard stuff is done!!! Work has been completed by one of the leading mechanics in Colorado (Bryce's Street Rods in Erie, Colorado).
I've spent thousands on parts and labor to get it to this stage. While I would love to see the project through, I can't. Even the buy-it-now price would mean I'm selling at a loss;willing to do so in order forsomeone else to finish this beauty!It's excellent value for money.
Note: MILEAGE OF ENGINE UNKNOWN BUT IN GOOD RUNNING CONDITON WHEN INSTALLED.
- 8" Ford rr installed (rear axle)
- 350 SBC installed
- T350 trans installed
- New Jamco front suspension installed
- New brakes installed-front discs
- New steering installed
- Column installed
- Front bucket seats installed
- New rockers installed
- Doors hung and latched
- '49 front sheet metal installed
- Solid floor
- '51 front fenders included