1968 Ford Mustang Fastback 390 S Code 4 speed
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Base Fastback 2-Door
- Year: 1968
- VIN: 8F02S153638
- Color: Wimbledon White
- Engine size: 6.4L 6391CC 390Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Visibilty Group, Sport Deck Rear Seat, AM Radio, Locking Differential
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Ford Mustang
1968 Mustang Fastback. SCODE 390. 4 speed car. The Marty Report shows the car was ordered with the original color of Wimbledon White exterior with a red standard interior. The build date is shown as 02/02/1968.
- Wimbledon White Exterior
- Red Interior
- Visibility Group
- Locking Differential
- 390 CI
- Engine casting date 7M
- Head casting dates 7F
- Exhaust Manifolds date7L
- Intake Manifold date 8C
- New sheet metal that goes with the car: lower front and rear valances, battery tray apron, rear quarter lower patches, floor pans.
- “Plane-Jane” Sleeper Car
- Plates on car are from 1986, believe it has not been on the road since.
- Sold in Denver in 1974. Sold new in Illinois.
- All Frame areas & Torque boxes are solid, no rust in these areas.
- Solid car for restoration or resto-mod.
- Right floor pan is rusted behind the seat perch. The joining sheet metal is solid.
- Left floor pan is getting thin under the foot area. The joining sheet metal is solid.
- Right floor pan has rust behind the seat perch. The joining sheet metal is solid.
- Lower rear quarter panelpatches. Quarters are in good shape otherwise. They should only need patches.
- Battery trayneeds to be replaced, battery corrosion.
- 4 – speed loader is not with the car.
- No carburetor.
- Would be happy to show the car. Please make an apt if you wish to view the car
- Title is a Rebuilder title due to lost title. Colorado won’t issue standard title for a lost title if vehicle is not road worthy. Once vehicle is brought to road worthy condition a standard title can be issued. Other states may have different requirements or processes.
Happy to show car to anyone with interest.
- I am doing my best to represent this car.
- You may call for more information after 5:00 PM MST during the week. Weekends available between 8:00am - 9:00PM MST.or send me a text.
Car is sold as is with no warranties or guarantees.
Car is listed locally so auction may end early unless reserve is met.