1926 Ford Model T Roadster Steel Body Nostalgic Hotrod Ratrod
Price: - Item location: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model T
- Type: Roadster
- Year: 1926
- Mileage: 999,999
- VIN: 14091027
- Color: black
- Engine size: Chevy 283
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: turbo 350
- Interior color: black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1926 Ford Model T
1926 Model T Roadster - Nostalgic Hotrod
Up for sale is a 1926 Model T Roadster.
- This Roadster is well built and is sitting on a period correct boxed model a style chassis with a 6" Perch drop and 12 Kick-up in the rear.
- Engine and Drivetrain are a Late 1950s Smallblock Chevy 283 backed by a Chevy 350 Turbo automatic Transmission that includeds shift kit to assure positive shift points.
- This Roadster is a great runner and driver and will prove itself with miles of thumbs up and smiles at every stop.
- All lighting and gauges work also doors open and close as well as trunk lid for fuel and storage access.
- Please do not be afraid to ask questions I will return messages as soon as possible.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping but will help coordinate pick up with shipper.
- Please bid with confidence this is a great car also a deposit of 500 dollars is required at end of winning auction.
- Please do not bid if you do not intend to pay.