Classic, First-Generation 1968 Convertible Mustang
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: GT Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: GT
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 15,700
- VIN: 8T03T130251
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 302 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Ford Mustang GT ConvertibleJust in time for spring 2016 - classic, first-generation Mustang convertible !
I accepted an offer yesterday (5/16/2016) for $21,500 but today received a retraction request from the “buyer.” I am therefore reposting with the buy-it-now price at the amount I previously accepted. Also I have posted some underside photos. They aren’t great but best I could do without having access to a lift.Older restoration built as a GT recreation, nicely maintained and an exceptional driver.
· Ford 302 V8 and 4-speed transmission with Hurst Competition Plus shifter
· Body has no rust or damage. Paint and chrome in excellent condition. No structural rust on chassis.
· Interior in great shape with no rips or tears in upholstery. Carpeting is very good.
· Electric convertible top in really good condition with no rips or tears. Operates properly.
· New hydraulic lifters, new valve covers, new chrome air cleaner and new Flame Thrower ignition coil
· New Edelbrock Performer intake manifold and new Holley 4160 600CFM 4V carb
· New rack and pinion-steering and new Flaming River tilt steering column with wood steering wheel
· New rear leaf springs
· New tachometer
· New Goodrich Radial T/A tires
· New Auto Sound AM/FM radio
·Odometer reads 15,700 (but I doubt this is correct)
$500 non refundable deposit due within 48 hours. Full payment due within 7 days after close of auction. Sale price does NOT include shipping. Onsite inspection is recommended.
Simple reason for selling - I have too many sports cars.