1968 Ford F-100 , VERY DRY Ready to Restore!! No reserve, Taking OFFERS
Price: US $850.00 Item location: Boise, Idaho, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Flareside
- Trim: Standard
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 101,067
- VIN: F10ARD00479
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 300 I6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4-Speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Yellow
- Vehicle Title: Salvage Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Ford F-1001968 Ford F-100 Restoration Project
Let's get the bad out of the way first thing...
- Does not run/drive
- Title is salvage. Ask for details. No history, hould be able to have clear title in hand within 30-days.
- No Tailgate, umper, rinnerdoor panels / seat. They were all pulled for other projects. The mirrors are in storage, hich is why they aren't in all the photos.
Now to the fun and exciting!!!
- Very DRY and rust-free.
- The Cab and front fenders of this rig are ready to make into a primo restoration. Very good starter. Excellent condition.
- This truck has a Ford rear end, ith 4.11 Gears. 4-speed T-18SynchronizedWarner transmission. There's a scrap 300 block installed.
I'm selling this truck as is. I am in the process of getting 4 tires that hold air put on it, o that it's ready to roll onto a shipping truck or trailer. I'm hoping this rig finds a home back east, r someplace where a super-dry solid F-100 deserves to be! The Title is in the process of being salvaged, o that you can have a clear title to the rig! Please ask questions of you have concerns about this, nd I will detail it for you. It's being sold as a salvage title, ecause I'm in a 30-day wait.
I have access to many other 67-72 Parts. So if you need 'stuff' to go with this, et me know and we can work out a price. Anything from mirrors, nterior, ngine .. let me know what you're after.
First come first serve. Ask the important questions before bidding, ut bid right away, r make an offer. This won't lost long.