1974 Dodge Challenger Prostreet 440cu Murdered Out Beautiful Beast!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Challenger
- SubModel: R/T
- Type: Hardtop
- Trim: Base Hardtop 2-Door
- Year: 1974
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 6.6L 6555CC 400Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: U/K
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Dodge Challenger R/T
WOW - A Mopar Lovers Dream! - 1974 Dodge Challenger R/T with a 440 cu in Race Engine and Race Trans, in Murdered out Beautiful Matte Black- Very Fast Car that is not for the faint of heart - this is for real, This thing gathers a crowd and gets thumbs up everywhere! This car is a Holy Terror on the streets and will get you in trouble quick, lol.
- 440 cu in - ..060 over Fresh engine with very low miles
- All new Pistons, Rings, Rods and Bearings done at a Speed Shop in Tennessee - specifics are not know but this car is extreamly fast
- Full race Cam - Have the Cam sheet
- Edlebrock Aluminum Heads
- Edlebroch Aluminum Intake
- Demon Carb cfm unknown, I'll have to look - Tuned right and very responsive
- Headman Stainless Steel Headers
- New Racing Trans with shift kit and reverse valve body
- Slap Stick Shifter
- Giant Auto Guage Tach with Shift Light
- ALL NEW Painless Wiring Complete with guages
- Pioneer Stereo and Speakers
- New Rear end completely rebuilt with 3.73 gears from Henderson Driveline in Westlake
- Weld Wheel Rims
- Mickey Thompson Cheater Slicks 10.5 wide in rear
- Leaf Springs were remounted in-ward (giving a mini narrowed) and a Pinion Snubber adjustable added
- Beautiful Matte Black Finish - What they call Murdered Out - NEWER Paint
- Powder Coated Trim pieces all in a lighter greay to compliment the Matte Black
- CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN Body from the south - ZERO rust and ZERO issues
The best thing about this car is that the fresh new motor can't have but 1,000 miles on it - it's fresh and super strong! The trans shifts positive and it is right on the money, reverse valve body and shift kit with all the best components. Also a new rear end was put in 2 years ago from Henderson Driveline in Westlake, Ohio with Richmond 3.73 gears - all high quality and have reciepts. Honestly the 4.11's that is had in it were just WAY too much for the street and unless this was gonna live on the 1/4 mile then the change had to be made. The Paint is NEWER and Beautiful Black Matte that gets attection everywhere - this Body is 100% with no rust or issues. The Roll Bar is super cool and gives this car major attitude!I did a rear seat delete and upholstered the rear interior but I kept the seat and it can be added back in with minimal effort and time. I have had this car out 2 times this year and maybe 4-5 times last year, I just can't justify keeping it - But make NO MISTAKE I do NOT need to sell it and I actually DO NOT WANT to sell it - so it's fair to say that you can keep all your low ball offers, lol.
Partial trades maybe considered but it's the money I am after more than anything - If you have offers or questions please message me here on ebay or email is firstname.lastname@example.org and my number is 44zero-56sever-431two and my name is Glenn.