1973 Detomaso Pantera Orange 383 Stroker
- Condition: Used
- Make: De Tomaso
- Model: Pantera
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 79,926
- VIN: THPNNR05778
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 351 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 speed
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 De Tomaso Pantera
FYI - I'm relisting this vehicle because I misstated the mileage in the original listing and was unable to make a change because a bid had already been placed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
1973 Pantera Original California Car, No Rust
I have owned this Pantera for 11 years.Had the original 351 Cleveland bored and stroked to 383 cu. in. Reliable easy start up!Greatrumbling idle, drives beautifully...
Engine build by Russ Fulp http://russfulp.com/Balanced and Blueprinted
"ENGINE ASSEMBLY • CUSTOM ENGINE DESIGN • RACE ENGINE CONSULTATION"
- Scat Crank
- Scat Rods
- Isky Cam #431360 Solid cam and lifters
- Isky pushrods
- Federal Mogul mains
- Clevite rod bearings
- Comp Cams pro-magnum rockers
- EdelbrockPerformer RPM heads
- ARP bolts
- PROBE pistons
- billet timing chain
- oil restrictors
- lifter valley and front cover area coated with Glyptol
Crank, rods, pistons, flywheel pressure plate and dampener balanced by West Coast Balance Shop Santa Ana California
- Edlebrock RPM Airgap dual plane intake manifold #7564
- Quick Fuel 750 cfm custom build carb, Bowling Green Kentucky
- 180 degree headers
- MSD ignition, coi, wires
- 100 amp alternator
- TMR Inc. stainless fuel lines, in line fuel filter, pressure gauge Orange Ca.
- Fuel tank sandblasted and coated inside out
- new fuel tank sender
- 10 quart oil pan
- stainless cooling pipes
- Aluminum water tanks
- Engine Bay coated in LINEX: clean to work on, durable surface, scratch free worry. visually appealing .
- sucker fans
- fluidyne radiator
- rebuilt rack and pinion steering
- AAA battery
- rebuilt rack and pinion
- spicer axels
- stainless transmission breather tube.
- stainless fuel tank cover
- stainless firewall
- stainless brakelines
Tires are 335 35 ZR 17 rear 225 45ZR 16 front
MOMO removable steering wheel
reupholstered seats, headliner, door panels
I had a new voltmeter installed with the original AMP face for a stock looking appearance. (prevents overheated original amp gauge fires )
Buyer to provide shippin, will ship internationally
Reasonable reserve, priced to sell. Good luck and happy bidding!