1961 CHRYSLER NEW PORT, Chrysler 300 with VIPER V/10 ENGINE/AUTO TRANS.
Price: - Item location: Petaluma, California, United States
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: G80
- SubModel: New Port - 300
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: New Port
- Year: 1961
- Mileage: 137,324
- VIN: 8113154766
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: Viper V/10 488CI
- Number of cylinders: 10
- Power options: VIPER V/10, AUTOMATIC TRANNY, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red and Grey
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Frt. Disk Brakes, NEW INTERIOR, CUSTOM WHEELS & TIRES =, VIPER V/10
- Options: Killer Stereo, GPS Speedo, Rims & tires, New inter, VIPER V/10 ENGINE, AUTO TRANNY, 17" WHEELS AND TIRES, CUSTOM STEERING WHEEL
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1961 Chrysler G80 New PortYou will not find a car like this again. There are some outstanding features in the build of this car. This is an old restoration with the engine/tranny and interior installed recently. Along with the front Disk Brake/Master Cly. update the stereo system is also a one of a kind. The radio was removed and a AM/FM/IPOD unit replaced but we use the same face plate so it has the original look but modern quality sound with upgraded speakers too (no damage to the dash). There is no speedometer cable hook up in the new transmission. A NEW GPS system is installed with Cruise Control thrown in with the deal. Nice job.
There is a rust issue under the car. The rear spring hangers (in the rear of the spring) has some major rust issues. The right side is the worst, but we recommend upgrading the frame rails with new material and re-enforce both areas. With the added horsepower of the V/10 this should have been done already. There are some areas under the door sill that need some sheet metal restoration and the rear bumper body supports need attention. The car is sold as is where is. There are no warranties or guarantees implied. It is recommended your personal inspection, I have a car lift so you can see under the car.
This car is a looker and attention getter.