1928 Chrysler Roadster Model 52
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: Model 52 Roadster with Rumble Seat
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Red & Black with Tan Cloth Top
- Year: 1928
- Mileage: 41,000
- VIN: HS962W
- Color: Red & Black
- Engine size: Flat head 4 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: Four Cylinders
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1928 Chrysler Model 52 Roadster with Rumble Seat
1928 Chrysler Model52 Roadster with Rumble Seat
This Roadster is an older restoration, riginally an Arizona Car
Purchased from a Collector in Omaha back in 2012
The Paint shows its age as well
And, he Interior is relatively in an excellent condition
The Cloth top is also in excellent condition
The following Upgrades have been completed.
- New Electric Fuel Pump
- Rebuilt Master Cylinder
- Brand new Brake Lines
- Strong Battery
- Brand new Spark Plugs and Points
- Brand new Custom-built Muffler
- 4 brand new White-Wall Tires with heavy-duty Inner Tubes and Wheel Boots
And much more..
This vehicle starts right-up every time when started
Also runs smooth
Great Parade car indeed!
In storage for the past 2-Years
Clear title in hand
Currently located in Cottonwood, Z
Successful Bidder will make an 10% deposit with 24 hours. Balance in seven (7) Days. Must arrange shipping and take delivery in 10 Days.
For details communicate via email with this listing.