Body-off restoration, upgraded drivetrain
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: 3100 Pickup
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 2169
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350 with performance upgrades
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 700 R4 automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup
1956 Chevrolet 3100 Short Box Pickup
Gorgeous â€œstock appearingâ€ body-off restoration.
A total sleeper with late model drivetrain.
- 350 engine with performance upgrades
- 700 R4 automatic transmission
- Chevelle rear differential
- Shorty headers with custom exhaust
- Be Cool aluminum radiator
- Straight axle with disc brakes
- Late model power steering
- Restored dash with Painless wiring
- Autometer vintage speedo and gauges
- Chrome tilt steering column
- Billet chrome steering wheel
- Sony stereo with CD and remote
- Vintage heater and upgraded electric wipers
- New chrome bumpers, grill, taillights, etc.
- New custom tinted glass and seals
- New custom visor included
- New black custom upholstery and headliner
- New oak bed with stainless rails
- Outstanding, arrow-straight body
- Superior Bright Red exterior finish
- EVERYTHING functions perfectly â€“ no excuses!
- Drives smooth and straight down the highway.
Serious buyers may contact Mark Young for additional details at (503) 880-1777.
More photos available at www.nwhouseofhardtops.com.
About Us . . .
Northwest House of Hardtops indoor showroom and facility is located in Portland, Oregon just 10 minutes from the Portland International Airport.
Since 1981 we have delivered hundreds of the finest investment cars to individuals and collectors all over the United States, Canada and abroad.
For over 35 years we have restored concourse, award-winning Corvettes, muscle cars and classics to correct factory specifications (or better).
Our team of restoration and detailing experts are truly second to none, including our elite painter (awarded #1 Refinisher for Chevrolet in 1989 and #1 A.S.E. Refinisher in the Nation in 2001). We strive for perfection and customer satisfaction in every vehicle and it shows.
Terms and Conditions . . .
Vehicle is for sale locally and Seller may end listing at any time.
If you are the winning bidder a $2,000.00 deposit will be required within 48 hours after auction ends, with the remaining balance due 5 days thereafter.
NO EXCEPTIONS unless prior arrangements have been made with the seller.
This is a â€œUsed Vehicleâ€ and therefore will be sold â€œAS-ISâ€.
Inspections are welcome PRIOR to the auction ending.
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping. My company works with several qualified transporters and we will be happy to help with those arrangements.
If you have any questions, please call Mark Young at (503) 880-1777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.