1987 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Orignal "Rust Free" Georgia Truck 350 4X4 1973 TRIBUTE?
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: K5 Blazer
- Type: carry all
- Trim: Silverado "Rust Free" 350 AT 4x4
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 102000
- VIN: 1GNEV18K6HF164761
- Color: Red Tan
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: 4WD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: removable top, 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Silverado "Rust Free" 350 AT 4x4
THIS IS AN UNRESTORED TRUCK BUT REPAIRS AND MAINTAINCE AS NEEDED...NOW being enjoyed as daily summer driver...…..
How cool would this be with a 1973 GMC clip than custom paint and wheel & tire combo knowing you have a newer drive train with throttle body 350 engine with AC!!!! and no drive train or interior to work on.
Below are links for video on this truck ...yes the ac belt needs tightening
again AS SEEN IN THE CONDITION DESCRIPTION :
This truck is like a time capsule the 76 year old lady has owned it for many years she purchased it in Georgia and has taken care of it like her own.
It is rust free and much of paint is original hence seasonal buffing leaves the paint thin and in need of a new coat.
Some panels Of the red have been repainted you might want to contact her for other recent repairs. It has an R12 Ac system, tilt,PW,PL,PB Power rear window tinted glass cloth seats it will need a dash pad.
contact # Eight four seven five four nine seven six six 4
she has no email or texting "old school" GiGi
• few things I can see is the radio not working...and rear speakers are not original. may need dash pad repair or cover