1971 Chevelle SS Tribute Resto Mod, 11,000 miles since total restoration
Price: US $75,000.00 Item location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- SubModel: SS clone
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 11,000
- VIN: 136371K109340
- Color: Silver with black stripes, black vinyl top
- Engine size: 496 with AFR aluminum heads, 8 port EFI
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Transmission: T6 speed dual mode auto+manual paddle shift
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS cloneMUST SELL--DAUGHTER GETTING MARRIED
1971 Chevelle SS Clone Resto Mod with 496 EFI big block producing 450hp and 439tq to rear wheels. As complete a restoration with as modern equipment and performance as you'll find anywhere. Drive it around town, ruise it at 100+mph on the highway, how it, o burnouts, ake it to the track. (I've done all except take it to the track).
OVER $85,000 INVESTED
- 11,000 miles since total restoration completed in 2013 including new engine, ransmission, odywork, aint, nterior, uspension, rakes, inyl top, tc. Many upgrades including fuel injection, luminum heads, CI 6X transmission, intage Air since 2013. All photos and receipts come with car.
- 496 performance big block built engine with Comp Cams performance parts including customhydraulicroller cam, FR 290cc Magnum aluminum heads, port Edelbrock fuel injection with 60lb injectors and matched intake ports (2014), ontrolled by fully programmable FAST XFI 2.0 ECU (2015).
- 450hp, 39tq to rear wheels based on June 2015 Mustang Dyno at Murillo Motorsports in San Antonio.
- TCI 6X 6-speed transmission with two fully programmable automatic modes and manual paddle shift mode added in 2014.
- Sport suspension with Hotchkis sport sway bars (1-3/8" tubular front, " solid rear), oils, eavy duty tie rod sleeves and adjustable upper and lowerreartrailing arms. QA1 12-way adjustable shocks. Global West negative roll tubular A-arms. Detroit Speed 13:1 steering gear
- 12 bolt GM 3.08 Positraction differential
- 4 wheel disc brakes, rilled and slotted rotors, ed Wilwood calipers
- Lemons Pro Tour Big Block "shorty" ceramic coated headers added 2014
- Flowmaster 3" crossover dual exhaust
- Interior new at restoration. SS style with Procar Elite 1200 front buckets, lpine Sirius/XM/CD with bluetooth, nbsp;JL Audio amp, Focal speakers. New Vintage Air AC, ush mat around entire interior, ormula One window tint including windshield
- B&R line lock launch control system
- Custom Rick's Hot Rods baffled fuel tank with Aeromotive Phantom in tank pump (2014)
- Vintage Air Gen IV Surefit AC System including GM Big Block Frontrunner system added in June 2014
- Bonspeed T-Rex polished Aluminum wheels and Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (Front: 19"x8", 45/40ZR19XL-98Y; Rear: 20"x10", 95/35ZR20-101Y) added in 2014
- Dual electrical Flex-A-Lite radiator cooling fans. B&M Supercooler transmission cooler
- II Much Fabricationfueltankand differential vents in trunk (2014)