1969 Chevelle SS 427 4 Speed Ridetec 4 Wheel Disc California Rust Free Beauty
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- SubModel: ss396
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 83000
- VIN: 36379733935
- Color: red
- Engine size: 427
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle1969 Chevrolet Chevelle
427 4 Speed
Restored In Mint Condition, This car drive as good as it looks.
Fully restored and in perfect driving condition.
This car has been crusing southern California Show circuit for the last couple years so if you thought you saw it at goodguys, you are right.
427 Cu Inch Engine 4 Speed Transmission, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, 4 Wheel Wilwood Power Disc Brakes, Console RideTech Suspension. Staineless Fuel Tank.
This car can sit low for show or low speed cruising or bring it right up to it high speed stance all 4 corners are independantly ajustable. Controls are in the console.
Ridetech System Professional mounted in the truck.
This car is in just unbelievable condition come in check it out or send your inspector. This car is available for inspection.
This is one really nice car, Runs and Drives great. Looks like a trailer queen but it is a drive anywhere car.
Please come in and Check this one out.If you need a loan contact JJ Best we are a dealer listed by them and they will come and inspect it.
| I have loaded a web Page full of photo's |
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE PHOTO'S
Be patient it might take a minute
ANY QUESTIONS EMAILsPlease note, these Vehicles are located in a dealership and are subject to sale prior to the auction end date, if the reserve has not been met at any give time.
Seller: California Classics & Collectibles, Inc
When Corresponding, please include the item number, year, and model of the vehicle, alone with your specific questions. Include your email address phone, and fax, along with the best time to call if that is preferred.Terms of Sale:
Fully Disclosed Principal: California Classics & Collectibles Inc, Vista, California
The vehicle is offered with a right to a personal inspection by any bidder or representative of any bidder.
The Vehicle is being Sold by a Licensed State of California Dealer (California Classics & Collectibles Inc.), all California DMV laws apply.Terms of Auction:
- Payment must be made by Cashiers Check, Money Orders or Wire Transfers payable in U.S. Dollars.
- A deposit in the amount of twenty percent (20%) must be received within three (3) business days of the auctions close.
- Final payment must be received within seven (7) business days of the auction close.
- Once the payment has been receive, Seller will forward by Express Mail all Contracts and DMV forms for the Buyer to sign and returnvia Express Mail.The forms must be returned to the Seller prior to the shipment per California DMV laws. Once we have received all the Documents back we will go to DMV and get a California title Issued in your Name and forward all document back to you.
- Transportation will be arranged only after final payment is received.
Buyer will pay for transportation, however we will assist you with shipping at Your request and will help ensure your vehicle is shipped properly and in accordance with your desires, as we have many contacts.
All Vehicles are available for inspection prior to your bidding by appointment. If you desire to fly in or drive down to view this vehicle Give us a call, we will bend our schedule to meet your needs 24/7.
Please do not hesitate to drop me an email for additional information or clarification on something.