1970 Chevelle SS 396 Canadian Built RARE
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS 396
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 1
- VIN: 1363701508395
- Color: Fathom Blue
- Engine size: 454
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396
1970 Chevelle SS 396 Canadian Built RARE with GM Buildsheet of Canada
- Fresh restoration, almost everything is new on this car
- Brand new inner and outer FULL quarter panels, front fenders, hood, and piece behind rear window. All original floors and trunk. I could have paid the body shop to put patch panels in but I wanted this car done right, No corners where cut during this restoration. $12,000+ in body and paint alone!
- All brand new professionally restored black bucket seat interior
- Rare factory power door locks
- Rare factory rear window defogger
- Motor is now a 454 which is all brand new. Rectangular Port GM heads Big valves 2.19IN 1.88EX, All new pistons and rods with ARP bolts. Fully Balanced rotating assembly. Comp Cams Full Roller Hydraulic camshaft, Full Roller Rocker arms. Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold, Holley 750 Carb, MSD HEI distributor. 10:1compression Pump gas. Motoris very healthy witha ton of power!Motor has less than 500 miles on it. Runs and Sounds Incredible!!!
- TH400 Transmission Completely rebuilt with brand new B&M mild stall converter
- 12 Bolt rear with the factory F41 Suspension boxed control arms, I did not have the factory sway bar but can easily be added.
- Ceramic coated Dynatech headers with all Brand new 2.5" exhaust with factory SS tips.
- Brand new BF Goodrich tires on brand new SS wheels
- Almost all brand new chrome
- All new weatherstriping
- New factory gas tank
- Power steering and power disc brakes
- Brand new aluminum radiator with dual electric fans
Almost everything on this car is brand new!!! Extremely High dollar restoration at a great price! The paint is absolutely stunning and is LAZER STRAIGHT looking down each side! Correct fathom blue with black stripes and black bucket seat interior, just as it was new in 1970. Base coat clear coat paint with the SS stripes cleared over. Feel free to Call or text me at 701-306-9424. Merry Christmas!