1971 Chevrolet C-10 798 HP Custom Pro Touring
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Truck
- Trim: Custom Pro Touring 798 HORSEPOWER!
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 4,000
- Color: PPG Vibrance Pastel Green & Vanilla Shake
- Engine size: Chevy 565 Cu In 798 HP
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 400 Turbo
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Vanilla Shake
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet C-10 Custom Pro Touring 798 HORSEPOWER!
1971 Chevy C 10 Custom Pro Touring
Built and Owned By Bill Kilpatrick - B&C Auto Restoration & Paint
Goodguys 24th East Coast Nationals Gazette Pick - Click Here!
Syracuse Nationals - Dave Tucci of TUCCI Hot Rods 2016 Picks - Click Here!
I am listing this for my good friend that I have known for 40 years!
No need for a lengthy listing as the C 10 speaks for itself.
Custom built by Bill Kilpatrick and his team as his personal vehicle, no expense spared!!
Regrettably selling due to a much needed shop expansion to his already state-of-art facility.
B&C Auto Restoration will put the shops on TV to shame!
Nothing but the BEST,FIRST CLASS CUSTOM and ORIGINAL AWARD WINNING rides.
B&C Auto Restoration & Paint - Click Here to check out his shop and work!
· Chevy Dart Block 565 & Dart Heads
· Comp Cam, Scat Crank/Rods, SRP Pistons
· 820 Ft Lb Torque, 798 HP @ 5700 RPM
· Borla 8-Stack EFI With A FAST XFI Sportsman ECU
· Custom Cook Enterprises Velocity Stacks
· Doug Thorley Coated Big Tube Headers
· 3" Polish Exhaust Borla System
· MSD Ignition
· Vintage Front Runner Drive System
· Be-Cool 4-Core Radiator Polished with
· Turbo 400 trans, TCI 2700 10" Converter
· EATON 12 Bolt Posi - 307 Gears
· Stealth Fuel System 20Gal under bed
· McGaughy’sDrop Kit - With C Notch
· Rid tech Big Muscle Front Sway Bar
· 33" I Didit Steering Column With Tilt
· AGR 16 to 1 Steering Box
· KYB World Class Shocks
· Coil Spring Retainer cup kit
· Billet Aluminum Rear Springs
· Rear 1" Lowering Block Kit
· Drop Down Chassis Cross Member Extreme Performance Lowered Tubular Trailing Arm Set
· Tires - Front 255/45R20
· American Racing Wheels 8.5"
· Tires - Rear 295/40R20
· American Racing Wheels 10"
· Ratio AM/FM Phone Attachment
· Dakota Dash & Billet Dash Knobs
· Vintage Air System
· Custom Interior By JMB Upholstery
· Boom Mat Sound Deadener
· 1 Piece Tinted Green Glass
· LED Interior Lighting
· American Auto Wire
· ALL Original Body Panels
· Gaylord Custom Truck Cover
· Fesler Hood Hinges
· Fesler SS Hood adjuster
· Fesler Dr Jam Vent
· A/C Billet vents
· All LED Bulbs
· Molded Rear Bumper Roll Pan
Bill will possibly consider delivery within a reasonable distance at additional cost.
He will also assist with carefully loading onto your carrier if needed!
A $1000 deposit is due through Paypal within 48 hours of winning bid. Remaining payment is due upon the vehicle leaving B&C Auto and confirmation of funds! Please ONLY bid if you have the available funds,funding type will be discussed at auction close. All "Safe" types of funding will be accepted. Paypal will NOT be accepted for total payment unless you wish to pay the transaction fees!
RETURNS & WARRANTY:
Preferably you will come in person to see the C 10, or send a qualified person to verify the perfection of this vehicle. Unfortunately due to the raw power and expense to build this C 10, we cannot offer a warranty or refund. If you do win the auction and come to see it, and you are NOT satisfied, we will cancel the transaction through Ebay. Your deposit will be returned minus any Ebay charged listing fees.
Please ask any and all questions prior to bidding. You will have a hard time finding another C 10 with this type of perfection, with the raw power this one has, and STILL be very streetable!!! The reserve is nowhere near the actual parts, materials and labor cost to build this C 10!
Stop By You Will Be Impressed!