1975 Chevy Blazer K10 Original 1 owner truck. Full Convertible!!
Price: US $19,999.99 Item location: Castro Valley, California, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Cheyenne
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 95,000
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Brown
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Chevrolet Blazer CheyenneSelling a 1975 Chevy Blazer K10 Full Convertible with 95k original miles on the body. The truck originally came from an estate and the sellers were the original owners. I have all the original papers and manualthat came with the truck.
The truck is registered in California and fully functional. The original engine was replaced a few years ago with a crate engine and was given a full check up at that point. The engine has less than 5K miles on per the estate executioner. At the time of the engine swap, the truck was also repainted externally to the factory paint specs. The Blazer runs really good and the 4x4 works well. I have driven it well over 500 miles in the last 3 months without any issues. I have driven it on the freeway with speed of 75mph. Fresh oil change and transmission oil change was done less than a month ago.The underside of the truck has the normal surface rust for its age, there is norot or cancer!! Just the normal surface rust, look at the pictures. The interior is all original and everything work. The a/c works but needs a recharge. I believe it still has r13.
Here is what the truck needs:1. a/c recharge.2. Tires, though good and functional, are older tires. They have held well on speeds of 75 miles on the freeway. This is a good to have rather than needed.3. The undercoating has been coming off leading to surface rust. Would recommend a good pressure cleaning and a fresh coating. I started with grinding the surface rust from the rear wheel wells but never got around to finishing the whole truck and getting it resprayed. I did spray a wax based protectant, so not the leave the surface exposed.4. Needs new sway bar bushings ($60-70)5. New Shocks ($200-250).
Keep in mind the following:
1. This is a 42-year-old truck! This is not a restored truck, it is mostly original with a new paint job and new engine.2. I have listed everything I know this truck needs, but I can't say nothing else would go wrong with it. Again, its 42 years old!!!3. Please check with your wife, partner or whoever else you need to get buy-ins from before bidding.4. $500 non-refundable deposit is required within 24 hours from close of auction. The failure will result in a second chance offer to the next highest bidder at my discretion. Rest is due in 7 days.5. ASK any question you have! If you need more pictures, please contact via ebayand I will provide those.6. If you are able to, I would encourage you to check out the truck in person. This is a great truck in awesome condition!! You don't want to miss out on an all original full convertiable Blazer. Look at the listings and search the internet, you will not find a clean 73-75 blazer. These trucks are harder to come byand even harder to find in clean original condition.
The truck has to be picked up within 2 weeks from the close of auction. I will work with your shipping company to help with pick up.
International buyers, please contact me before hand. I have sold these trucks previously to New Zealand, Germany, and Spain.
Payments are cash or wire transfer only.
Also, have a 1975 Chevy Suburban from the same family, will be listing that soon too.