1963 Chevrolet Truck C10 Short Bed Lifted 4x4 SHOW TRUCK
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 9,999
- VIN: 3C1440143670
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Small Block Chevy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Chevrolet C-10 Custom
- 1963 Chevrolet Short Bed Chevy C10 lifted black 4x4 SHOW TRUCK
- Painted Black Metallic- 2 coats color & 2 coats clear, buffed & polished.
- Built on 79 chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 frame and running gear.
- 12 bolt Dana 44 rear end with 373 gears.
- Full time transfer case with Warn lock outs.
- Turbo 350 auto with shift kit on column.
- Drives down the road like a dream straight and smooth-for 37" NittoMud Grapplers that is.
- Rebuilt small block Chevy motor- reliable
- Power steering and brakes
- 4x4 works good
- No rust. It's never been off road since I finished the rebuild last year.
Lots of time and money spent. Labor of love.
I have the new pick up itch and probably will regret, but I'm gonna sell her.
Pictures don't do it justice
I understandyou may not feel comfortable buying on line.
Call for appointment to see in personyou wont be disappointed!
Go to the following Link to view live footage of the Chevy on YouTube:
(You might have to copy and paste)
https://youtu.be/Dqn1D4fH1RY (footage of sitting running and walk around)
https://youtu.be/PJT1JuEZoVM (Footage while running- under the Hood)
https://youtu.be/FVbAHiCoMRQ (footage while running down road)
More Info on Truck History:
- This is a Texas truck.
- I have a lot of money invested- 5k on the wheels & tires alone with countless man hours enjoyed working on her in the garage.
- She is about 7'1" tall overall.
- You may have to air down or adjust to fit in a 7' garage door.
- 31" to Door Sill.
- 23" to the Pull Down Step.
- New windshield and back glass with new rubbers around glass & doors and some internal window crank parts, heater control, new mirrors, bumper arm rests, visors, steering wheel, Pioneer Stereo made for ipod & iphone with usb & remote and speakers, Seat & seatbelts, Assorted decals, new shift indicator, ss door thresholds, heater core, glove box, pedal pad kit plates, belts, interior lighting & sound deadening matt.
- 2 in bed mounted coolers.
- Yellow Top Optima Battery
- Gas tank filler gasket hood to cowl seal.
- Door check retainers.
- Nice floor mat.
- New oak bed & color matched strips with all stainless hardware.
- Nice hidden tailgate latches & strapping.
- New fuel maverick 20" x 12 wheels- black & chrome with new 37" x 13.5 x 20 Nito Mud Grapplers. Extreme terrain tires still have nipples on tread.
- New drive shafts front & back.
- 4 wheel drive works great.
- Never off roaded though.
- Custom built retractable steps both sides.
- Newer dual exhaust.
- New front Grill.
- Headlights & tail lights are new.
- And Backup Lights and all new bezels.
- Edlebrock 4 barrel carb.
- Runs smooth & strong.
- Will do a burnout, but I have not done it since I put on the new tires.
- Runs down the road nice & straight.
- Reliable and not too loud.
I have the clear original 1963 title that matches the Vin# and has been road tested and legal here in Illinois with NO issues.
I can't list it all. I'm sure I've forgotten some of the things I've done to her. The motor was rebuilt by others and I do not know how or whats in it. I just know it runs good and strong and reliable. Has headers throaty sound. Mild cam with no issues.
I'm selling because I have too many toys and ocd- I don't like getting this one dirty.I understand its hard to buy without seeing in person, so I've tried to explain it well and added lots of pics & video footage that was filmed on 8/5/17 or thereabouts.Feel free to schedule an appt to see it in person if you can.