GREAT DRIVER, V8, COLD A/C, PWR STEERING, PWR BRAKES, NEW PAINT AND INTERIOR
Price: US $15,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
Power Steering, Power Brakes
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet C-10 Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1965 Chevrolet C-10$15,900
GREAT DRIVER, V8, COLD A/C, PWR STEERING, PWR BRAKES, NEW PAINT AND INTERIOR, RUST FREE! This is such a good driving truck. I purchased it and drove over 2hrs home with the windows up and cold ac cranked! Take a look at the details, pictures, and video:
- Paint/Body: Super straight and rust free body. New paint is driver quality and shows really well. Aftermarket sunroof professionally installed and the glass easily pops out for the nice days. New front and rear chrome bumpers.
- Interior: Newer seat cover and carpet. Dash is all original steel in great condition with radio hole cut for newer radio.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in excellent condition and windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Older wood bed cleans up nicely and looks good and solid.
- Undercarriage: Solid and rust free original frame rails. Original floor pans are in great shape with 2 small patches. Inner fender wells are all rust free, too.
- Wheels/Tires: New BF Goodrich tires om refurbished 8in wheels with new center caps and beauty rings.
This is a fabulous truck for the money, ready for daily driving! Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: 350 V8 built with a mild cam, Edelbrock manifold, Holley 750 double pumper carb, and electric fuel pump. Starts easily and runs real strong. Saginaw 4-speed manual transmission shifts through all the gears flawlessly and has a new clutch. Rebuilt front end, Aluminum radiator, new alternator. New front and rear shocks.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights, turn signals, and wipers work.
- Brakes: Brakes just rebuilt, power disc brakes in the front and rebuilt drum brakes in rear.
- Power Options: Power steering makes this truck so easy to drive.
| Mileage: 05594 |
Interior Color: Red
Exterior Color: Butternut Yellow
| Engine: 350 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: Yes
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: Yes
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.