1971 C-10 Frame off patina pro-touring
Price: US $6,600.00 Item location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Trim: Frame Off Patina Pro-Touring
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 100
- VIN: CE141J624133
- Color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet C-10 Frame Off Patina Pro-TouringThis is a very cool patina pro touring style C10. This truck hasreceiveda frame off restoration of the chassis, suspension and entire drive train. All bushings, tie rods, ball joints etc have been replaced along with brand new drop spindles, drop coils front and rear and upgraded to 4 wheel disc brakes as well. This truck has the look and will notdisappoint. Bid withconfidence! Please don't hesitate toask any questions. Thank you andhappy bidding!
- Not OG paint but has a nice Patina finish in medium blue..
- The body on the truck isvery straight, and shows very well.All body panels, doors, fenders etc.line upextremely well,andlook like they are supposed to. The doors, and hood on this truck shut withno effort!This truck has been anArizona truck and it shows!
- The engine compartment is clean and has been freshened up with a nice semi gloss professional black. The firewall is original from the day it was born and adds to this trucks character so itwasleft inplace.
- Brand new staggered US Mag Rambler wheels and tires. 20x8 up frontand 20x9.5 in therear!
- Cab mounts are all new as well.
- The bed has been freshened up with new stained wood and stainless strips.
- Brand new professionally upholstered seat.
- All new seat foam!
- Brand new blackcarpet kit.
- Dash has never been cut, radio and cigarettelighter are in place still!
The entire drivetrain isfresh with less than 100 miles on it! Motor is very healthy and trans is crisp.
- Healthy 5.7 SBC 350 with nicelumpycam, aluminum intake etc
- TH400 Automatic Transmission. This is aGreat Highway or streettruck.
- Newer headers, and gaskets.
- New dual exhaust including piping, Flowmaster mufflers. The truck sounds very aggressive yet verysteerableand not too loud.
- New billet valve covers, with chrome air cleaner.
- New Gear box with quick ratio steering, water pump, alternator, battery, cables, wiring, brake booster, master cylinder, front and rear rotors, calipers and the list goes on and on.
- Newer radiator with newer fan.
- All new lines and fittings.
- Rear end was also stripped, coated and rebuilt with aposi and 3:73 gears.
Chassis, Suspension and Brakes
- CPP complete front and rear disc brake kit, including spindles, rotors, calipers and lines.
- New front and rear Dropshocks.
- New CPPDrop Springs, and Spindles.
- The truck has been lowered 5/7 professionally, so it rides very nice,and handles as it should.
- Completely stripped, cleaned, and painted frame, and components.
- Newer bushings, ball joints, tie rods, and sleeves.
All shipping is the full responsibility of the winning bidder. I will assist incoordinating shipping and do have a few shippersI have used inthe past andwouldrecommend if buyer so desires.
A $1000 USD deposit is due immediately at auctions end, the remainder of the sale amount is due within 3 days of auctions end. Acceptable payment methods include Money wire or cash in person.Deposits are non refundable andinspectionsare welcome.
There is no warranty expressed, written or implied for this vehicle. All sales are final.