K10 4x4 - Short Bed - 31.5 - 4 inch lift
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C/K Pickup 1500
- SubModel: K10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Scottsdale
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 2,000
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350 5.7L V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Chevrolet C/K Pickup 1500 K10
I love this truck but I must face reality in that I do not have the time to devote to upgrading it to the picture in my mind. So I'm hoping to pass it on to someone who will give it some use and more attention than me.
I bought the truck about 8 years ago from ebay, lew to Kentucky and drove it to Texas. The previous ownerinstalled a brand new 350 create motor which had approximately 1000 miles on it when I purchased it.
I have driven the Truck very little since purchasing. It sits in my garage and I change the oil religiously once every 3 months. My modifications have been simple and are as follows:
- Be Cool Aluminum Radiator - purchased through Summit Racing
- Summit Racing Fuel Filter
- Summit Racing Mini High Torque Starter and 0 gauge cable
- Summit Racing 140v Alternator
- Manual Battery Disconnect Switch
- 2 new batteries
- Painless 18v wiring harness - purchased through Summit Racing
- Heat and sound barrier shield for cab
- purchased matching full size wheel and tire for a spare form Discount Tire
The truck has nice, lean black carpet and soft cloth black bench seat. Dash is all original. I removed the instrument panel cover when doing the wiring and like it off so I left it that way. I have it in my garage and will send any and all parts/accessories with this truck which I currently have.
Locking hubs - 4 wheel works great. I have NOT taken this truck mudding at all. Its been very lightly used and a garage queen.
All lights and bulbs work. One 10 and one 12 gallon tank. I have only used high octane gas since purchasing.
The truck bed needs to be lined or sanded and painted due to some wear scratches. I moved some rocks from my back yard and planned to have it rhino lined but never did.
I have not done any or needed to perform any engine / drivetrain work. This truck could be your fun time toy or your daily driver.