1952 Chevrolet Chevy Pickup 5 Window Truck
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Custom
- Type: Cab & Chassis
- Trim: 5-Window 3100 Series
- Year: 1952
- Mileage: 100
- VIN: AZ288088
- Color: Black and Red
- Engine size: 3.8L 3852CC 235Cu. In. l6 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4-speed Manual
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Black and Red
- Options: AM/FM Radio with Bluetooth
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1952 Chevrolet Other Pickups Custom
Offered for sale is a highly Custom "Hot Rod" version of the beloved 1952 Chevy Pickup 5-window. Every part of this truck has some custom touches, nd it runs and drives just as nice as it looks.
It starts off with a full frame-off restoration that includes a painted frame, nd an original reworked cab.The cab is not an off-the-shelf replacement... it is the original cab that has been completely refinished to a better-than-new condition. All the internal and external hardware has been replaced with new, nd the door latches are butter smooth. New vent windows and door glass help round out the mechanical portion of the cab.
An AM/FM radio with Bluetooth connectivity is hidden in the glove box, hich actually still retains some usable space. The single 6x9, ual voice coil speakerresides behind the center grill area behind the dashboard.This way, ou can listen to your music with a modern flair in the ideal throwback hot rod pickup with the help of some Dynomat too keep unwanted sound out.Classic Instruments12-volt gauges and American Auto Wire harnessround out the instrumentpanel, eeping the driver well informed of the engines operationthrough a modern-looking readout of the original gauges functions; Fuel Level,Amps, ater Temp and Oil pressure...and of course a speedometer andodometer. There is a new carpet kit, eadliner,and vinyldoor inserts and seat with red piping. A So-Cal Speed Shop shift knob was recently added to the shifter.
Under the hood is a hopped up version of the235ci inline 6 that was typical for these trucks when new. With a bright blue finish and chrome rocker cover, here is no hiding the purpose of this engine. It's not going to set any speed records, ut the engine winds up and goes just as well as you would think it does. Feeding air through a pair of single barrel carbs on a Fenton intake manifold, he engine then pulses the exhaust outthrough a matching pairof Fenton 3-into-1 headers. From there, xhaust gases flow into a true-dual 2-inch exhaust through a pair of Turbo mufflers and out through chrome exhaust tips exiting just behind the rear wheels. A classic look, ith a sound more akin to a small block v8.
The bed has received a very simple, ut classy touch. Dark stained oak bed wood with painted strips and polished stainless steel hardware keep the bed looking good, lthough a little toned-down. Red "Chevrolet" lettering on the outside of the tailgate has recently been added, o tie in the black and red theme to the back end of the truck.
The entire drivetrain, ikemost of thetruck itself, as been rebuilt. The 235ci 6 cylinder is completely rebuilt, s have the 4-speed transmission and original rear end. Every thing is 1950's, ut rides and driveslike new. Through the entire build, he truck has been kept indoors, n a smoke-free environment. Everyone that has driven it during this time are also non-smokers.
The suspension has received the same treatment as everything else. A stock front axle has been rebuilt to accommodate a 4" drop, nd the rear end has been dropped to match. All the bushings have been replaced with brand new rubber to help this truck retain a comfortable ride quality. Wide Whites mounted on stock sized wheels keep the truck rolling on down the road. With a minimalist approach to an over the top build, his truck has pulled attention to it at all levels of the build, nd turns heads every time it's out on the street!
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions you may have, r to see additional pictures!
Wings and Wheels LLC strives to perform extensive visual inspections on all vehicles we represent but we do not disassemble vehicles or components for inspection purposes and therefore it is always possible that there is hidden damage that is not readily apparent. All vehicles are sold AS-IS with no warranties expressed or implied.
Terms of Sale:
1. Per the eBay User Agreement, y placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Vehicle may be sold by Wings and Wheels LLC prior to the end of the auction. Wings and Wheels LLC reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
3. The winning bidder is required to contact Wings and Wheels LLC within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction.
4. A $1,000 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of the auction's close. This deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market. Acceptable payment types for deposit are: wire transfer, ashier's check, nd money order. Local buyers also have the option of paying in cash.
5. If winning bidder does not contact Wings and Wheels LLC and submit deposit within 48 hours of auction close, ehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, irst serve basis.
6 Wings and Wheels LLC has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions.
7. Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, egardless of age, ileage, r manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. Wings and Wheels LLC encourages bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior tothe auction endto help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to the end of the auction.
8. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied.
9. Final or winning bid price does not include shipping, ax, itle, r registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
10. We assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
11. Wings and Wheels LLC bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, xpenses, r damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
On Jun-22-15 at 15:04:01 PDT, eller added the following information: