G30 BEAUVILLE - 1 TON - WINDOW VAN/SUV/CAMPER WITH 28,865 ORIGINAL MILES!
Price: US $14,500.00 Item location: Somerset, Kentucky, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: G20 Van
- SubModel: Beauville
- Type: Passenger Van
- Trim: Beauville
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 28,865
- VIN: 2GAGG35K9P4149213
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350 cu in V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Chevrolet G20 Van BeauvilleUp for your consideration is a 1993 Chevrolet G-30 (no catagory to list the G-30 van, that is why it is under the G20.)***THIS IS A G-30***1 Ton Van/Camper with 28,865 ORIGINAL Miles in exceptional original condition. This van has been Senior owned and garage kept. (It fits in a standard 7 ft. garage door opening!)
This Beauville is a no hit, no rust van that is fully loaded with working front and rear air, P/B, P/W, P/S, P/Locks (all doors), and is equipped with a 350 V-8 engine with a 4 speed overdrive auto transmission which operates flawlessly.New Firestone HT tires (with less than 500 miles), battery, and exhaust. A class III hitch and brake controller have also been installed.
A Custom Camper Conversion was professionally done in 1996 and consists of the following:
- 2 burner propane stove
- propane operated refrigerator
- porcelain toilet with water supply and holding tank
- Bench seats and table that convert into a 62x72 bed
- storage under passenger side bench seat
- independent 4 outlet 110 receptacle with 30 amp to 110 connector
- privacy curtains - all windows
This van has its original red paint that is in excellent condition. It was featured in the original 1993 sales brochure which is included.A notebook of receipts as well as the original build sheet comes with the van as well.
This is a turnkey van that is ready to be enjoyed!