1964 Chevrolet C10 C-10 Stepside
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 145,000
- VIN: 4C144H135542
- Color: Teal
- Engine size: 292 Striaght Six
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Chevrolet C-10
Selling my 64 Chevy Truck. I bought this truck from the original owner in California 4 years ago and I'm ready to move on to another project. If your looking for an original, unmolested C-10, look no further.
- This truck has very little rust as it spent most of it's years in California. The front fender corners have a few holes, and the right rear cab mount is rusted, otherwise it's a good solid truck.
- I restored the interior with paint, sound deadener, new floor mat, all rubber seals and worked to get all lights, radio etc. working. The seat has been recently redone with the original fabric. It could use a speedometer - it works but you can hear it spinning. When I purchased the truck the speedometer was unhooked so the mileage is unreliable.
- I restored the bedwood with 5/4 oak and stainless trim strips. 10 coats of the best outdoor product I could find makes for a very nice bed. I've also built the bed stakes from the same 5/4 oak. They are easily removable if you don't care for them.
- The engine bay has been refinished and the engine runs great and starts the first time, every time. No leaks from any part of this truck. Transmission is a 4 speed on the floor with the granny gear and works great.
- Brakes are still the original drums. They have been serviced and work great.
- I just spent $1200 putting new tires and restored rims and hubcaps on the truck. Tires are 100%.
- Anything I've done to it was intended to keep it original with no funky mods. The truck runs and drives great and gets a ton of compliments around town.
- The patina is original. I keep it waxed and out of the weather. It has never seen a drop of rain since I've owned it.
This truck runs and drives great. If your looking for a great old truck, you found it.
Successful bidder is responsible for a $500 deposit via Paypal and payment in full within 7 days.
Questions? Just let me know and thanks for looking.