1974 Corvette Convertible L-82 4 Speed
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Trim: L-82 Stingray
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 76,485
- VIN: 1Z67T4S427557
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 350ci 5.7L
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Saddle
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Chevrolet Corvette
****MORE PICTURES BELOW! KEEP ON SCROLLING DOWN****
For sale is a numbers matching 1974 L-82 Convertible Corvette.
Optioned with: L-82, 4 Speed, FE7 Suspension, AirConditioning, Power Brakes, Power Steering, Power Windows.
This is a clean and well sorted driver.Please read the description below for more details.
- The odometer reads 76, 485 miles and the engine runs great, very strong.
- It has the original 350ci/250HP L-82 engine with a solid lifter camshaft installed, the solid lifter was added, it was originally a hydraulic lifter cam for 1974. The engine is all numbers matching from the original Rochester carburetor down to the starter motor. The carburetor was professionally re-plated and rebuilt, it looks and runs great!
- It has all of the original emissions equipment still installed along with the factory open element dual snorkel air cleaner, valve covers, and ignition shielding. It also has the complete factory air conditioning and original radiator installed.
- The car has factory power steering and power brakes.
- There is a new seal installed on the air cleaner for the induction hood. The induction flapper system is functional at WOT. It also has new hood insulation installed.
- The rest of the drivetrain is also numbers matching from the M21 Muncie 4 speed transmission to the heady duty positraction differential with 3.08:1 gears.
- The Saddle interior is very nice with new leather seat covers, new carpet, new door panels, and new dash pads. It has a tilt-telescopic steering column and a working map light.
- The original radio is still installed and works. All of the gauges and electrical components work in this Vette. It has power windows and air conditioning.
- It has a nice yellow paint job, it’s about 2-3 years old. There is a new Tan convertible soft top installed, it looks great with the color combo.
- We just got a proper 4 wheel alignment done on it. It has the FE7 Gymkhana suspension package with the 15/16” front and 9/16” rear sway bars, 7 turn HD front springs, F41 rear shocks & shock bolts, and 7 leaf HD rear spring. It has new front shocks, lower ball joints, and lower control arm bushings installed.
- It has fresh calipers and new DOT 5 brake fluid in the system. It has nice original alloy wheels with good tires.
Here are some YouTube video links of the engine startup and a walk around of the Vette: