1959 Chevrolet Corvette V8 Twin 4BBL (NOM), 4-Speed, Two Tops, Rare Color
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Roadster with Hardtop
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 21,750
- VIN: J59S101094
- Color: Crown Sapphire (Turquoise)
- Engine size: 283 CID V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Turquoise
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 Chevrolet Corvette
283CID V8 Twin 4BBL Carb
205/75/15 Radial Front & Rear
Love the color? You don't see many like it. In fact, only 888 'Vettes were produced in '59 with Crow Sapphire paint. Equipped with the twin 4-barrel carburetor and 4-speed manual transmission, this Corvette is a performer too!
Matching hard top, white soft top, or open, pick your style of fun. No matter what you select this car looks stunning with the white cove and beautiful chrome and stainless. The body is solid as is the underside with no damage and plenty to show off. Like most Vette's, there is a bit of wear around the deck lid. Beyond that, there is near cosmetic perfection.
Open the hood and the beauty continues. The engine bay is dressed to impress and the powertrain does not disappoint. Turn the key and the engine comes to life. We have had her up on the highway and the car runs out wonderfully.
The interior is clean and in excellent condition except for some wear on the door panels. The instrumentation works correctly as do the rest of the electrics. The original radio has been updated with a modern unit that sounds great.
If you are on the market for a wonderful C1 Corvette that turns heads for both its looks and performance, this is one that should impress. Call today to find out more or stop by and see her in person!
Inquire by phone (989-891-0900), e-mail or stop in (1124 N Water St. Bay City MI 48708).
DISCLAIMER: The Bay City Motor Company is a Broker (MI #D001013) that sells & ships globally. We do our best to represent vehicles accurately but do not guarantee these statements; you need to independently verify the vehicle meets your expectations prior to purchase
|Overall Condition:||1.70||Mechancial & Electrical:||1.30|
The vehicle description represents the vehicle, its history, and current condition to the best of our knowledge. If you notice an error in this ad, contact us.general-terms-details
This is a used car and has had prior owners. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its originality, including but not limited to: the Engine, the Transmission, all vehicle stampings and codes, and supporting documentation.
It is your responsibility to ensure the vehicle you are purchasing meets your criteria. Your pre-purchase inspection is strongly encouraged.
The vehicle is being offered As-Is No Warranty.
An agreement to purchase a vehicle is made when the purchase price of the vehicle is agreed upon by both parties, including the acceptance of an offer, high bid, or Buy It Now price. Upon this agreement:
1. There are no hidden document or preparation fees. The buyer is responsible for transportation (if needed) and all government mandated taxes, plate and/or title fees.
2. A deposit of 10% of the purchase price, or the deposit listed in the ad (whichever is less), is due within 24 hours of agreeing to purchase the vehicle. We accept Visa or MasterCard, and PayPal for vehicle deposits (up to 10% of the purchase price).
3. The full balance is due within three (3) business days of agreeing to purchase the vehicle.
4. If financing, please make sure that your financial institution will finance this vehicle before bidding.
5. We require deposit of and verification of bank funds before we will release the vehicle to
6. The buyer is responsible for the prompt pickup or shipping of the vehicle. Unless otherwise agreed, failure to pick up the vehicle within 15 days will result in storage fees and/or vehicle resale. We will be happy to arrange the shipping on your behalf.
7. If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything.