1985 Chevy Corvette original owner C4 Survivor car with 19,222 miles L98 TPI
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Tan Leather
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 19,222
- VIN: 1G1YY0783F5133119
- Color: Red
- Engine size: L98 350 ci
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Chevrolet Corvette
This is an original owner car with 19,222 miles. I have original delivery paperwork, key tags etc. and a copy of the window sticker. The VIN is 1G1YY0783F5133119. This is an original paint, no accidents, numbers matching car. If you are looking for a very nice un-restored, original C4, this is it.
· AG9 Six-way Power seat
· AU3 Power Door locks
· FG3 Delco/Bilstein Shocks
· K34 Electronic speed control
· L98 5.7 liter TPI V8
· MX0 Automatic transmission
· QZD P255/50 VR-16 Tires
· UU8 Bose Radio/Music system
· V08 Heavy Duty Cooling
· Z6A Defog System
· 24S Transparent Lift-Off Roof Panel
· 622 AUU2 Saddle Leather Bucket
· 81L Bright Read
I purchased this car new in August of 1985 and it is all original except for: the oil filter, battery (I have the original), heater core and heater hot water diverter valve. Yes, it still has the factory installed Goodyear gatorback tires.
All systems including the air conditioner seem to work fine. This is a solid car that runs and drives well.
NC inspection and registration is current.
It has been stored in a heated garage, never driven in snow and only a few times in rain.
This car has never been detailed so tags, markings and stickers should all be there.
· “Thug Bug” alarm system installed by an alarm vendor at the Chevy dealer in 1985. Includes keypad control, starter disable and hood locks. This system is functioning.
· Switch installed to selectively disable torque converter lock-up.
· There has always been a very slight bit of oil that seeps from the rear of the engine.
Successful bidder must make a $500 deposit via PayPal within 48 hours of winning.
Terms are Cash Only and buyer has to arrange for delivery/shipping.
The AutoCheck information for this car is incomplete/incorrect. It shows "auto auction" in 11/88. That is incorrect. This car has NEVER been in an auction. I purchased new in 8/85 in IL and moved to NC in 11/88. I transferred the title/registration to NC at that time. I have informed AutoCheck.