1963 c10 shortbed show truck fresh restoration!
Price: US $10,099.99 Item location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Shortbed Truck
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 4,500
- VIN: 3C1440107340
- Color: Nassau Blue Metallic
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Medium Tan / Beige
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Chevrolet C-101963 Chevrolet C10 Short bed
click to enlarge Freshly restored, professionally built rust free Az. truck!Offered at NO RESERVE!Highest bidder wins the truck!
For your consideration is my 1963 Chevrolet C10 short bed. This truck is as unique and cool as they come. We just completed a full restoration on the truck in which I will outline below. The truck runs, drives, stops and handles beautifully without issue, and grabs attention wherever it goes. I encourage any potential bidders to contact me directly with any questions you may have at 602-799-2309 or email@example.com. I own the shop that built this truck and know every aspect of the build, so please don't hesitate to give me a call with any questions big or small. My goal is to make the buying process as simple and easy as possible for potential bidders. Thank you for taking the time to look at this stunning truck. Please enjoy a descriptive break down of every aspect of the build process, as well as over 100 high quality pictures below.
The exteriorjust received an extensive andmeticulousprofessional base / clear 2 stage paint job. The truck has been finished in a custom blendedGM Nassau Blue Metallic,and clearedwithRM high solids clear coat. To take things a step further, the truck has been professionally color sanded to eliminate all orange peel, and buffed to perfection to produce a showworthy product. The paint and body on this truck is absolutely stunning, as is the color. The body and paint in our opinion is a solid 9 out of 10. Additionally, the truck has received the following new items:
- New Chromegrille, headlights and chrome bezels, tail light bezels and lenses,glass,weather stripping(all windows, door to cab seals, window felts, etc.)door handles and gaskets, and factory emblems.
- New20" staggered Ridler chrome wheels (20X8.5 front and 20X11 rear) wrapped in brand new tires.
- The bed of the truck has been tubbed to accommodate the custom c-notch frame work and larger tires, then was professionally rhino lined with the same Nassau Blue Metallic to produce a very clean, durable, and custom look.
- New bed wood with new chrome strips and hardware. The bed wood has beenstained in a stunning Cherry Mahogany, sealed, then professionally clear coated with 6 coats of automotive clear. The wood was thencolor sanded and buffed to produce an amazing deep glass like shine. The wood in the bed has been taken to the next level with many meticulous hours of work to produce this quality of a finish, and looks absolutely amazing against the trucks exterior.
- Custom molded rear roll pan.
- Shaved bed stake pockets.
- Custom slider style tailgate latches that are not visible, and give the rear of the truck a very clean look.
The interior was given just as much love as the outside, and has been finished in a medium tan / beige high quality vinyl which contrasts very well with the exterior. The interior has received:
- Newly reupholstered Bench seat finished in medium tan / beige vinyl.
- Custom kick panels and lower door panels covered to match the beautiful bench seat.
- Dark beige carpet that contrasts well with the lighter interior pieces.
- New factory style chrome sill plates.
- New Dakota Digital Gauges.
- New Painless wiring harness throughout.
- New dome light and door handles.
- New CPP tilt steering column with custom billet steering wheel.
- New factory pedals and pads.
- New seals and weather stripping.
- New Bluetooth and WiFi capable cd player with new 6x9 speakers behind the seat.
This truck runs like brand new, fires up the first time every time, doesn't leak a drop, sounds amazing, and shifts perfectly. The trucks drivetrain items include:
- 350 4 bolt main SBC motor with a mild cam.
- Hooker long tube headers withdual flow master 40 series exhaustand customchrome sidetips.
- Edelbrock performer series intake, 650 CFM Edelbrock carb and chrome dress up kit.
- 4 core aluminum radiator with electric fans.
- The motor has approximately4,500 miles since its last rebuild, and is mated to a fresh, tight, and responsive TH 350 automatic transmission.
- The truck has a custom built one piece drive shaft, and is driven by arecently rebuiltChevy 12 bolt posi rear with 373 gearing.
- New belts, hoses, lines, gaskets etc.
Chassis, Suspension & Brakes
Therear chassis has been bridged, boxed and given a professional C Notch allowing the chassis and bodyto lay as low as possible with a static drop. This truck has a very mean and aggressive stance at any angle, and has been lowered professionally and the right way. The truck has a 6/8 overalldrop,that was accomplished with 3" Western Chassis drop spindles, 3" CPP drop springs, andCPP drop shocks up front. The rear received a professionally fabricated c-notch, 2" lowering blocks, custom fabricated spring perches with 6" CPP drop springs, and CPP drop shocks as well. Theend result is a truck that everyone thinks is on air ride, butisnot.The truck has the low, aggressiveair ride stance,with a much better ride quality, and less maintenance and hassle. The truck rides like a dream, and is very smooth.
The under chassis has been extensively cleaned and re-painted in its factory semi-gloss black.The underside of this truck is extremely cleanand shows very well. Wiring, newer ball joints, bushings and tie rods finish out the under chassis. This truck is tight, responsive and handles extremely well.
Furthermore, the truck has received a full 5 lug conversion front and rear, as well as a disc brake conversion up front, with oversized newer drums in the rear. The truck stops very well, and is very responsive.
Thank you for taking the time to look at this beautiful truck, please enjoy the numerous pictures we have included below, andagain pleasedon't hesitate to call, text, or email me anytime at the number / email I have provided above with any questions day or night. Thank you foryour interest inour truck.
Over 100 pictures below!
All shipping is the full responsibility of the winning bidder. I will ship to anywhere world wide. I do have some connections in the transport business, and am willing to help coordinate shipping for the winning bidder.
A $500 USD deposit is due immediately at auctions end, the remainder of the sale amount is due within 3 days of auctions end. Acceptable payment methods include Paypal, Money wire or cash in person. If you can not pay for this truck, we kindly ask that you do not bid on our auction.
There is no warranty expressed, written or implied for this vehicle. All sales are final.
click to enlarge