# matching, 50k orig mil, Automatic, Tilt/telescopic, AC, rear defogger.
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Stingray Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 50,645
- Color: White
- Engine size: 5.7L 350Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: power disk breaks, Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan/oxblood
- Options: Bluetooth, ttops, Dual exhaust, performance wheel, tires and suspension upgrades
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Chevrolet Corvette
1975 Chevrolet Corvette L-48
#'S MATCH L48 350 V8, Automatic, A/C, T-TOP, Power Windows, TILT/TELOSCOPIC wheel, rear window defogger fan. 54k miles
I had purchased this Corvette 10 years ago. It has been my baby since. It was a barn find from the original owner. It is a true 50k car. There are factory rivets in the disc breaks that would need to be drilled out to replace them. They are the originals and have not been removed from the car. The motor and trans have never left there home. Everything is as you would expect.
What I have done:
The car needed paint, interior and cosmetics. Chrome is bright, paint is super gloss, wet sanded base coat. The interior has been replaced where needed and in real nice shape. Everything works including the cold air induction flap in the hood. The original wheels are available to the buyer with nice tires mounted, center caps and beauty rings. (A photo of this car stock is at end of photo stack) The new wheels and tires were added with a lowering of the suspension. We also added the euro stripe. It is wrap and can be easily removed. All of the non-stock upgrades can be easily reversed if you wish to have it stock, or retain its value as such. The upgrades from stock were all made for safety and drive-ability of the car, as well as give it an aggressive esthetic. This car is super reliable with its low original millage. I have taken it on a few 300 mile trips to NH with no issues and lots of fun. The wheel, tire, and suspension upgrades have the car tracking perfectly on the highway and aggressive in the twisties. The break upgrades have this car stopping straight and nimbly. It has an upgraded performance “cat back” exhaust to give it a deeper tone, real nice but not too loud. It includes a storage pocket in place of the radio, with a hidden Blu-tooth head unit under the ashtray cover. (see photos) High quality hidden speakers are in the dash and in the rear cargo area. The T-Tops have their original sleeve covers and are nearly perfect. There are a few small chips and cracks in the paint, that I would need to point out to you to see them. The interior was partially replaced where needed and has added 2 tone look. This was done to darken the dash so to reduce reflection on the glass when driving in bright sun. It also complements the mods esthetic. All of which can be returned to original if desired. All new weather stripping on the doors, hood, tops and windows.
Why I am selling it:
I have recently gotten engaged and purchased a new home. Something has to give and this is my forfeit. It is a real regret but I have really enjoyed owning her while I did. I am looking for the next owner to admire and care for her as I did.
This Corvette is going up for auction with a super low reserve. Keep your eye on it as it will surprise you what you can attain this beauty for.
Call or text 631-872-0874 for more information and/or additional photography
· Vehicle may be sold by seller prior to the end of the auction. Seller reserves the right to end its auction early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
· The winning bidder is required to contact Seller within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction.
· A $500 Paypal deposit is required immediately upon selecting the Buy-It-Now option. The $500 Paypal deposit is non-refundable as ending an eBay auction and not buying the vehicle is very damaging to the seller. Any refunds will be at the sole discretion of Seller and are not guaranteed.
· If winning bidder does not contact Seller and submit deposit within 24 hours of auction close, vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis.
· For balance of payment we will accept cashier’s check, or personal check (vehicle shipment will be delayed until check clears).
· Seller has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions.
· Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage, or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. Seller encourages bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
· All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied.
· Final or winning bid price does not include shipping, tax, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
· We assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
· Seller bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.