1957 Chevrolet 210 Post RestoMod
Price: US $13,500.00 Item location: Grand Rapids, Minnesota, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: 1957 Chevrolet 150/210/Bel Air
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 29,000
- VIN: vb57j135407
- Engine size: 350 Chevy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 1957 Chevrolet 150/210/Bel Air1957 Chevy Project Car for Sale. Rebuilt 350 Chevy plus Tranny
Taking to the Back to the 50's car show in June, so if your looking for a car. Here it is!
Car has been started out as a Frame up restoration. (RestoMod)
1. Frame has 1985 Corvette front and rear end custom built onto frame and coated the entire frame
2.Brand new floor pan in it.
3. Brand new Rocker panels, and A Pillars
4. Car has been sandblasted inside and firewall cleaned
5. Rear wheels have been tubbed
6. Trunk and rear has new metal
7. Brand new windshield and rear glass with seals
8. New Body mounts
9. All trim is included and in great shape
10. doors and trunk and hood all fit great after frame off.
11. Original dash, and gauges
12. rear shock mounts adjusted fortubedrear end.
13. Corvette Rear end came from a 85 Vette.
Fenders, Hood, truck, doors are all back on car including front and rear bumpers. Car just needs to be finished, we did all the hard work, time for someone to take it over and finish it.
We have many hours of metal and materials in the car, its certainly worth it. We wanted to finish it but ended up building another car at the same time and are going another direction
Everything but the seats headliner come with the car, I updated pictures to show what the car looked like prior to and on the trailer last year. bumpers and grille also comes with the car.