1962 Bel Air Retromod
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Bel Air
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 55,963
- VIN: 21569k148775
- Color: light blue
- Engine size: 383 Stroker
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: light blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210
- Two year modification project for a 1962 Chevrolet Bel Air, completed in 2013. 4000 mile post-rebuild road/track tested and driven weekly.
- The exterior of the car has remained untouched and exhibits a patina that bears its age with the original light blue paint and original sheet metal. Front and rear bumpers were re-plated and polished.
- New front tempered windshield and rear glass. Lenses are also new and headlights and tail lights are high Intensity LED.
- The car sits on custom Boze “Six Shooter” wheels and 275/30R18’s front and 305/25R20’s rear Nitto High performance tires.
- The interior contains the stock original seats, which were blasted, fitted with new foam and stock correct upholstery. Floor was Dynamat covered and carpeted with stock appropriate new carpeting. Headliner and sun visors also replaced with stock correct covering. The engine was completely rewired and terminated at a Televorick Interface. New Autometer gauges replaced the Engine Temperature, Oil Pressure and Fuel gauges. Original dash climate controls were used with the Vintage Air conversion. New seatbelts were installed, front and rear. Upgraded retro style Stereo system with USB connection and Bluetooth, Sound Acoustic Amp capacitor, MVX subwoofer, and MVX 6X9’s front and 6X8’s rear. New rear deck lid installed. The car has an upgraded electronic push button E-Stopp mechanical security/parking brake. The trunk is finished in stock correct speckled grey paint.
- An LT1 block was acid cleaned, magna fluxed and bored to create the seed for the 383 stroker Motor that powers the car. It has been rebuilt and upgrades include a custom ground Comp cam internal balanced, Comp Ultra Pro roller rockers and head studs, JE pistons, 30lb injectors MSD injectiors, custom headers, custom intake (in the style of the Ford Thunderbolt) connected to a BBK throttle body with ported intake (030. zero deck) and 58MM inlet. The engine was Ed Wright Performance PCM tuned (Fast Chip). Additional engine upgrades include King bearings, Total seal rings custom braided lines, MSD Blaster Coil and 8MM wires, MSD Pro-Billet GM LT 5.7L distributor. Street Performance Custom length ceramic coated headers installed. Battery is an Interstate MT7-34R connected to a Deltran Battery Tender. Gas tank is new from Rick’s Fuel Tanks. Radiator is Performance Rod and Custom with twin 14” SPAL fans. March coolant recovery and power steering reservoirs mount on the radiator sides. A March Serpentine Drive drive the alternator, power steering AC and pump.
- New Hydratech system maintains the braking on Wilwood calipers. Global West suspensions upgrade front and rear. Installed is a Moser 3.73 aluminum rear end with 33 spline axles. Car has a Global West Mustang II front end with double adjustable shocks front and rear. A new Lokar custom gas pedal replaced the stock setup. The steering upgrades include a Flaming River aluminum column shift connected to a Budnick steering wheel. Transmission is an upgraded 4L60LE with the tail housing 4Bolt kit and new Lokar dip stick. The complete custom Magnaflow exhaust couples with the 2 ½” Borla Custom bend system and capped off with custom side mount tips. Engine compartment is protected with a custom hood locking system.
- Modification design and installation done with the help of Mike Mayopolous and Staff, Pinnacle Performance and Repair, Owasso, OK.
Notice To Bidders: All sales final. Mileage is exempt. I reserve the right to terminate this auction at any time. Shipping arrangements and costs are the responsibility of the Buyer. Negative feedback bidders orZERO feedback bidders please contact me before bidding. Do not bid unless you intend to buy.Vehicle is sold in "as is where is" conditionwith no return and no refunds. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himself/herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. Bidders havethe right to inspect, either personally or by third party representation, this vehicle prior to final bid.The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. Seller shall not be liable under any circumstances for any defects patent, latent, or otherwise. The Buyer acknowledges that no guarantees or warranties were expressed or implied by the Seller or his agent regarding the condition, quality or fitness for any purpose of the Goods.