1967 Chevelle SS "Clone" Project
Price: US $14,000.00 Item location: Addis, Louisiana, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS "Clone"
- Year: 1967
- VIN: 136xxxx
- Color: Silver
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet ChevelleFOR SALE: 1967 Chevelle SS "Clone"This car is on its way to making a great restomod, weekend cruiser, or car show piece.
1. ExteriorBody: Paint & Body work 3 years ago.
- New Hood
- Right Fender
- New Bumpers & Chrome Bumpers & Bezels
- Roof Totally Replaced
- Floors Pans
- Trunk & Underside sprayed with under coating
- 18" Foose Wheels: 18 x 9 Rear, 18 x 8 Front (Front wheels need to be smaller - 17") Due to slight rubbing issue with 18" wheels on front. Slight oxidation/pitting on wheels
- New Right Fit Power Brake System. Disc brakes on all four wheels.
- Firewall in engine bay has been shaved & painted silver.
- The body work alone on this car was extensiv, no bondo, all bad spots replace with new metal at body shop.
- Dash has been painted, New Dash Pad, Arms Pads
- Seats are original, New Arm Rest
- New Carpet & Insulation Padding
- No A/C!!!!!!!!!
- New A/C vents ONLY. (Vintage A/C would work well in this car) A/C controller has rebuilt .
- Have new headliner (needs to be installed)
- New polished aluminum billet style shift on column, I have a new mirror and visors in box.
- Engine - 283 with 4 Barrel Intake, New Eldebrock Carb, New Radiator, New Distributor, New Headers
- Transmission - Original 2 Speed Power Glide
- Engine does run and drive as is!!!
- Oil Leak on main seal of engine
- Timing needs to be set/adjusted. (Sluggish on take off)
- Transmission kick down cable needs to be installed. (New in box)
- Replace throttle linkage to carburator