1937 Chevy Pickup Truck, Hot Rod, Rat Rod, Street Rod,SCTA, Barn Find
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1937
- Mileage: 1,000
- VIN: 881238
- Engine size: Oldsmobile 350
- Drive type: BOP 350
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1937 Chevrolet Other Pickups1937 Chevy Pickup Cab
- Cab is in very good shape for the year yes it is rusty but that is all surface rust.
- The only rust through hole is on the bottom near the front.
- 1933/1934 Chevy Truck grill in very good original condition
- -Model A Headlights with new Halogen bulbs and turn signals built in.Inside
- No door glass but all the door regulator are there if you choose to have glass put in.
Factory crank out windshield frame works flawlessly.
- New Drivers side peep mirror
- Original dash with a 3 Stage Mayan with heavy metal flake.
- Original gauges just the speedometer is hooked up. The others are just set in the dash.
- New Kirkley Vintage low back Aluminum seats tons of compliments on them.
- New Speedway steering column
- New Corvair reversed steering box no play at all drives amazing.
- New 15” Moon Eyes Metal Flake steering wheel
- All new metal floor with 1” by 1” steel tubing for bracing underneath it.
- New Lokar gas pedal that is hooked up to Lokar throttle cable.
- New Lokar 32” double bend shifter with all new linkage.
- All New wiring harness throughout the whole truck. Everything is fused and block is mounted in the firewall
- 1937 International truck box that was shortened down to fit the frame.
- New Aluminum 10 gallon gas tank mounted up.
- Custom louvered panel.
- New 1939 Chevy tail lights with the classic blue dots tail light. Also work as the trucks blinkers.Motor - Oldsmobile 350 with the factory Number 7 heads. Great running motor - BOP Turbo 350 transmission completely cleaned out. New oil pan and gasket put on when cleaned. -Motor has been cleaned very heavily on the inside. Block was completely flushed out and all sediment was removed oil pan taken off and any grime was cleaned from the pan and the crank. -New Pertronix Flame Thrower HEI along with Pertronix Flame Thrower spark plug wires. -New high flow water pump along with 195 Degree thermostat. - New Aluminum 2 V crank pulley to clean up the motor. -Rebuilt factory Rochester Quadrajet carburetor runs fantastic. -New 3 Core aluminum radiator that is hooked up to a 3000 CFM electric fan that is on a switch on the dash. Chassis -Fully built custom frame 2”X4”X 3/16”. Professionally welded supports welded over each joint for extra strength. - 4” kick up in the front 18” Kick up in the rear to keep the cab low. Front End
- New Speedway 6” Spring behind Drop front end.
- New 27” Radius/Hairpin Rods
- New 26”Leaf spring- New Ford 1937-1948 Spindles with New Kingpins - New complete GM Disk Brake Setup Stops very quickly - New 5/8” Tie rod kit with new heims. - New Ford Upper Control Arm - New front tube shocks Rear End
- 1958 Ford 9” Rear End shortened to 58 ½”
- Completely rebuilt new seals bearings hardware and New Strange axles.
- The new axles are Strange Pro Race Axles very high strength and race ready.
- New panhard bar rear end is very tight around corners and very true to the body.
- New Carrera Coilovers mounts are fully welded to the frame and the rear end. These shocks are adjustable for ride height and comfort.
- New 36” Rear radius rods connecting the axle to the frame. Fully adjustable.Brakes
- Front has New GM Disk brake set up with stainless steel braided brake lines on them.
- Rear end has drum brakes with all new hardware wheel cyclinders and shoes.
- The drums were just machined true and professionally painted black along with the back pads.
- New 1932 Ford Dual line master cylinder along with brake pedal.
- New Proportioning valves 2 PSI and 10 PSI to make up the difference in brakes.
- New Stainless steel braided brake hose in the rear which splits to feed both wheel cylinders.
- New brake line throughout the truck.
- Both sides have the frame through brake line connector for a cleaner appearance.
- New Brake light switch to engage the brake lights.Wheels and Tires -Brand new Coker Tire Dragsters 1000-15” in the rear and in the front are the Coker Wide white walls 700-15The wheels are brand new from Wheel Vintiques the sizes are 15” By 10” in the rear and 15” by 7” in the front.
I If you have any questions please ask willing to send you pictures of whatever you will need. Feel free to contact me at anytime. Like any used car no warranty
included in the sale. As is.On May-31-15 at 08:47:15 PDT seller added the following information:
5/31/15I do have a walk around video of the truck if anyone wants to see it. Please send me amessage and I will get it sent.