1957 Chevrolet Two-Ten Series 4 dr. New 350 Engine
Price: US $14,500.00 Item location: Laguna Beach, California, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: 210 Wagon
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Bel-Air
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 62,465
- Color: Blue/White
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Auto
- Interior color: Black/white
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 210 WagonYou will not find a better running 57 at this price. Almost everything under the hood has been replaced.*New 350 engine 9-1-14 built by Phoenix Engine
- Seal Power SLhypereutectic pistons.
- Speed Pro Cam 450 to 465+ lift HP.
- Cam is hydraulic dual patterned high performance.
- Heavy duty roller timing chain high performance.
- Steel forged rods nodular crank.
- Power Plus Polished High Rise aluminum intake!
- Edelbrock Carb 600 CFM with electric choke
- Distributor:ProBillet Street
- Spark plug wires spark plugs.
- PER 8" harmonic balancer timing flag flex plate.
- Chrome valve covers chrome pulleys.
- Chrome timing chain cover.
- Water pump fuel pump 5 qt oil pan.