1994 Chevrolet Corvette base hatchback
Price: US $9,000.00 Item location: Saint Peters, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Hatchback 2-Door
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 98,500
- VIN: 1g1yy22p2r5120277
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 5.7L 350Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Chevrolet CorvetteIt has been a pleasure owning this car, but I need to let it go. This car runs and looks great. I bought it about 2.5 years ago and have loved taking care of it and pulling it out of the garage and driving around every now and then. It is in great shape, but not a show car. A really clean driver. I have had absolutely no mechanical issues with the engine and transmission since I owned it. I have done some things to make it better.
- Fixed the cruise control (the module was actually missing behind the dash)
- Fixed the keyless entry system -- had to replace the module behind the dash and have 2 working keyfobs.
- Replaced the power antenna with a genuine GM part. It works great now.
- Installed a K&N air filter (has less than 500 miles on it)
- Replaced the mechanism on both headlights and then pop up and down great now.
- Fixed the lights under the hood so when you raise the hood, the lights come on.
- New tires in the front (< 500 miles on those)
- Rear tires have lots of tread. The previous owner had just replaced them before I purchased the car -- car is adult driven by me. This car has the power to tear up those rear tires, but they are in great shape.
- Replaced the rubber inserts in the cup holders with new ones.
Buyer responsible for pick up or shipment. Cash or wire transfer into my account preferred. No trades.
Kept in the garage, comes with a lightweight cover.On Mar-28-16 at 08:24:16 PDT, seller added the following information:
Afew more things that I forgot to add that I did to the car since I owned it:
- Fixed the horn (the plastic in the switches in the steering wheel were all cracked/rotted. Got new switches on both sides and replaced.)
- Replaced the rubber around the back window.
- Replaced the holders for the roof. Roof panel comes out (I have the tool with the car to remove the top) and slides into the back hatch area. The holders in the back hatch area were broken -- they have been replaced.
- Have changed the oil twice with Mobile 1. Most recently about 500 miles ago.
- Front end alignment (when I purchased the new front tires)