1969 Chevy Camaro RS/SS--5 Speed-Fast-SuperCharged-
Price: US $95,000.00 Item location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: RS SS
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1,250
- VIN: 124379N592918
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Custom Built LS-3 Supercharged-
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 speed-tremec manual
- Drive type: 3:73 gears-Posi-
- Interior color: Custom Black leather with Red SS lettering
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro
|***1969 CAMARO RS/SS Pro/Touring** --- Priced To Sell -----|
Has tons of torque out of the hole and lightning fast!.The only thing I had faster than this was a 2005 Ford GT!
1969 Camaro is car show ready
Investment 150K+ All details addressed and a world of wheels show winner.
This car has been gone through from front to rear.
NOTE::: This is NOT your normal LS3- Its custom built and its easy to tell.
At a light people are always asking what motor is in that. I always roll
with all the windows down and in enjoy the weather here in Phx.
1. LS-3 Custom built-1200 miles on this build,all specs are in the files
2. Magnuson Supercharger 90mm throttle body, JE pistons,file fit rings
3. Steel crank, H-beam bullet camshaft with shaft rocker system.
4. Trans-Tremec 5-speed Hydraulic clutch, Quicktime bellhousing.
5. Rear suspension Detroit Speed Mini-Tub, Moser rear end 3:73 gear
6. Coilovers and Wilwood disc brakes with vented rotors front and rear.
7. Front suspension Ride Tech Tubular A-Arms,
2 inch drop Spindles, Sway Bar.
8. Specialties Lemans Wheels 8X18 front
Rear 12x18 tires Michelin Pilot sport 235/40ZR/18, Front tires 335/30ZR/18
9. Interior Custom Ultra leather seats with console
10. Kenwood CD/AM FM receiver, speakers by kicker
11. Autometer gauge package
12. Vintage Air
13. Octane lighting Custom Blue LED lighting
with Halogen headlamps, looks stunning!
15. Billet front and rear door handles
16. Kooks Stainless headers 3 inch pipe and
17. Cooling system Wizard Aluminum radiator with dual fans, 195 degree thermostat.
18. Special 4 cluster switch package for
Auxiliary gauges. One of these runs the
Octane LED blue running light option.
This beautiful Camaro is show ready is a major head turner.
** Horsepower is over 650
** Torque 533 I have the dyno test
I have many receipts and lots of paper work/manuals
-----Why spend $150,000 building one of these cars and taking 2 years.
Buy this one and save time and money!
Call 602-478-9000 private party CALL NOW TO DEAL..
Note: May consider a car with cash in a trade if needed.
Nothing older than 1964 ******* I'm cleaning house the Camaro has to go. Show me the money ******* I ALSO HAVE A 2001 ISUZU VEHICROSS WITH ONLY 7,600 MILES ******* THIS MACHINE IS ALSO SHOWROOM NEW, GREAT INVESTMENT PIECE!