1969 Chevy Camaro Coupe 2 Owner Orignal as it gets!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Sport Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Sport Coupe
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 61,739
- VIN: 124379N569591
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 350 Cu
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Sport CoupeACURA RSX 1969 Chevy Camaro Coupe
You are looking at an as original as you can find 1969 Chevy Camaro Coupe. Its not 100% original but its very close. The car was bought new as the owner was stationed in the Navy at Zion. The wife picked it out since their 67 chevelle had a blown motor. The current owner bought it from his friend 8 years ago, ho was the original owner. This is a 2 owner Camaro. You can see the original window sticker, ssembly sheet, nd protector plate in the pictures. It has the factory 350 cu in 4 barrel and the 4 speed transmission with the posi traction rear end. The car has all the original chrome, ubber, nd vinyl top. Has all the original seats, anels, ash, arpet, ct. The car won a car show in Nashville and won a Vintage Air Conditioning system and it has been installed. This is the original stripe package that came on this car. It is very rare for a sport coupe Camaro. The car drives out at 70 mph on the highway all day long or cruises in town with no issues. This is a car you could take anywhere at any time. The owner has decided to sell this vehicle to fund other projects and to buy new toys. Its always garage kept. It has been painted in 1982 with the original paint. It has had wheels changed but still have the ordinal hub caps. It also has had the radio changed with 10 disc cd changer. It has had a carb changed but we still have the original. It had a euro bumper but changed it to a chrome bumper. Still have the euro bumper and goes with the sale with all the other original parts. The motor has been pulled a few years ago and has new gaskets, ew seals, ew paint, barrel carb, lso new brakes, nd complete exhaust from manifold back. At that time it has also had the tires and rims updated to American Racing 16" Rims. This car has NO RUST, O BONDO! Never wrecked! This car is ready to roll enjoy the 124 pictures and HAPPY BIDDING!
If you have any question feel free to call or txt me.Contact Information Erin Hoover - Call or Txt 205-587-9056
______________________________________1969 Chevy Camaro Vin: 124379N569591 Miles: 61,739
This vehicle and the owner are in Jaspe, labama.
If you have any more questions or want to see the car call or Email
TERMS OF SALE
PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING.
1) The owner states that the presentations are honest and accurate to the best of his/her knowledge.
2) At the conclusion of the auction and upon reception of a $500 deposit. We will get in contact with the buyer to arrange for inspection or transportation. This deposit is due within 3 days of auction closing. The deposit can be paid with Cash, Certified Bank Check, y paypal.
3) Full payment is due within 7 days of auction closing. The vehicle is sold "as is" where is without any warranty implied or expressed. All sales are final once inspected or paid in full.
4) Bidding on this auction demonstrates your acceptance to indemnify. from any liability resulting from this transaction, ncluding any reasonable attorney fees.
5) PLEASE DO NOT bid unless you have full intentions of purchasing at your bid price. Your bid is a legally binding contract as eBay clearly states. We reserve the right to end the auction early. We also reserve the right to verify any or all bids to ensure excellent auction integrity.
6) WE DO NOT accept bid retractions. If you bid and retract you will be added to our blocked bidder list and future bids will NOT be accepted. eBay allows for you to triple check You're bid before finally entering the bid. Our integrity is impeccable as our feedback shows and we demand the same from our bidders.
7) Bidder/Buyer is responsible for all the shipping costs, nsurance, itle work, nd must be 18 years of age or older.On Mar-07-16 at 17:14:54 PST, eller added the following information:
Correction on posting. 2 Barrel Carb not a 4 Barrel.