1955 CHEVROLET BELAIR 2DR HARDTOP PERFECT SATURDAY NIGHT CRUISER
Price: US $31,500.00 Item location: Gainesville, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Trim: Hardtop
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 1
- Engine size: 350 Chevy V8
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/2101955 CHEVROLET BELAIR 2DR HARDTOP PERFECT SATURDAY NIGHT CRUISER
Thanks for looking at my auction! Paragraph here words, ords, ords, ords, ords, ords,words, ords, ords, tc.
- 350 CHEVY V8
- 350 CHEVY AUTOMATIC TURBO TRANSMISSION
- POWER STEERING
- POWER BRAKES
- VINTAGE AIR AND HEAT
- NICE PAINT IN ORIGINAL COLORS
- NEWER INTERIOR
- DASH HAS NEVER BEEN CUT UP
- ORIGINAL GUAGES ALL IN WORKING CONDITION
- ORIGINAL RADIO DOES NOT WORK
- NEWER WHEELS AND TIRES
- CHROME AND STAINLESS IN GREAT CONDITION
- GLASS PACKS FOR THE OLE SCHOOL SOUND
- NO RUST ISSUES OR PAINT BUBBLES
- THIS CAR IS A PERFECT DRIVER AND SHOWS VERY WELL HOWEVER IT IS A 60 PLUS YEAR OLD CAR AND
- HAS SOME MINOR IMPERFECTIONS:
- THIS IS NOT A BARRET-JACKSON CAR, ND PRICED WAY BELOW MARKET VALUE
- I AM LOOKING FOR 1932 THRU 1934 FORD
First I'd like to tell you a little about myself and my qualifications. I am 65 years old with lots of hands-on experience. Work my way up in the business at one time I owned my own Chevrolet dealership. We sold that and moved on. I have been a manager, sed car manager, ew car manager, nd general sales manager for the past 25 years. But my real passion started many years ago with a hand full of old hot rod magazines from the fifty's. I go to every hot rod street rod classic car event that I can make it to. I am very knowledgeable about these old cars I have worked on them showed them, ought and sold hundreds. I have many connections in every facet of this business. I purchased every vehicle and own every vehicle sold here on eBay. So from here on you're going to be looking through my eyes.
Check out the many photos I have of this listing below.