1990 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 V8 with 62K miles! NO RESERVE!!
Price: - Item location: Palm Springs, California, United States
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Brougham
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: d'Elegance
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 62,429
- VIN: 1G6DW5474LR705360
- Color: Black Sapphire(Dark Navy)
- Engine size: 5.7 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Dark Blue
- Options: Twilight Sentinal Lighting, Electric Trunk Release, Electric Trunk Pull-down, d'Elegance Package, Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Cadillac Brougham
A show stopper..62K original Miles . . . . 87 high resolution pictures below Be sure and use the inside scrollbar NOT the one on the far right of your screen otherwise you will miss a lot of pictures of this car. 1990Cadillac Broughamd'Elegance inBlack Saphire(dark navy) 1990 Cadillac Brougham d' Elegance withan easy 62kmiles and the much preferred 5.7 V8. This was Cadillac's staple body style RWD Fleetwood(Brougham) that hit the pavement in the fall of 1979. This body ran from 1980-1992 with small cosmetic changes along the way. Most significant was in 1990 with new bumpers that wrapped around to the fender well body side moldings were dropped and new lower sail panel trim was added which greatly added to the graceful body lines of the car. New European headlights and distinct new "white" tail lights refined the new look while retaining the classic styling of the Brougham. The instrumentation was strictly digital as well. Chrome wrapped center posts encapsulate the luminescent carriage lights and the door edge guards were color matched the color of the car. GM threw everything they had into these final three years of production. Of this 13 year body style run the 90-92 Brougham was GM at it's finest hour. These Broughams are the most collectable and was the last of a classic style era which will never be produced again. This stunningBroughamwas dealt a winning hand having the optional 5.7 V8 power plant the d'Elegance package one of the very best color schemesand leather interior. This highly collectable Brougham is a pleasure to drive and spins heads every time it is taken out of the garage. The paint is very glossy body is straight and the chrome is in excellent pit free condition. This is a stand up car in excellent condition. This Brougham also advantages from the desired color Black Sapphire which was GM's color of choice in the Brougham brochure(above) Very nice chrome andno rubs in the bumper molding. . Tires have less than 100 miles on them Vinyl top is excellent like the rest of the car with no loose stitching and no signs of sun exposure. No flaws in this beautiful top. Dark blue d'Elegance leather as seen in the brochure picture below Mirror finish All factory floor mats are present. TERMS AND CONDITION OF THIS AUCTION
- ThisToronado is being sold with NO RESERVE so you wont have to deal with the games of wondering what the reserve is or be taunted by a "buy-it-now" price. There is no price set here so don't ask. This beautifulCadillacwill bring what it brings and the bidders will be able to enjoy a game free auction. DON'T BID IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY! You are entering an enforceable contract when you bid and win an auction. There is a $1000 deposit due within 48 hours of the close of auction. Balance is to be paid and theBrougham picked up within 7 days of auction end. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. I will work with the winning bidder on pickup time as long as it is agreed upon by both parties. This doesn't change the payment terms for this auction. If a bidder has excessive negative feedback I will delete their bids and block bidder from this auction. If your score is 5 or less I welcome your bid but ask that you contact me before placing it. This will keep me from having to block your bid.
- As with just about any used vehicle on ebay thisCadillac is being sold as is with no warranties expressed or implied. ThisBrougham runs and looks great and I have described it to the best of my abilities. The verbiage in this auction reflects my honest opinion of the car but should not be construed as a guarantee and nothing takes the place of a personal inspection before bidding. QUESTIONS AND INSPECTIONS MUST TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE END OF AUCTION! I welcome any bidders that wants to look at thisCadillac in person or have a mechanic come to the location of thecar to inspect/drive BEFORE AUCTION END.
- Thanks for your interest.
- Robert Reed
- From the Fleetofcads Collection
- FleetofCads Auto Brokers
- Sales Drafting by Desert Imports Exports