1974 Cadillac Eldorado
Price: US $1,324.01 Item location: Westminster, Maryland, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Eldorado
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 38,000
- VIN: 6L67S4Q433346
- Color: White
- Engine size: 500
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: White and Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Cadillac Eldorado1974 Cadillac Eldorado. 38,000 original miles. The convertible top was replaced 3 years ago. Overall the car is in decent condition. If there are spots of rust, they seem to be only where the paint has chipped, there is no major rot that I am aware of and the floors seem to be solid. The car has been parked for a little over a year and was never driven much. All of the power windows work and the brake lines and braking system seem to be in good order. We bought the car with plans to restore it but do not have the time. The car belonged to a local man who recently faced some tough times and had to sell. It was previously his fathers car. We would like to help him out with some of the proceeds of this sale if the car does ok in this auction. The left front tire has been leaking air and if we can find a replacement white wall before the auction ends, we will replace that tire. The seats have some imperfections but they are not ripped badly. The bumper filler panels are dry in places and have cracked. The turn signal lever is also broken. The battery in the car is dead and there is a leak in the fuel line so we have not started the car. The engine cranks and turns over, we just have not started it due to the fuel leak. The tow truck that brought it here stated that he disconnected the transmission linkage to load it on the rollback. At the time it was towed we did not provide the keys to the tow truck driver and he did not want to drag it on the rollback. The car belonged to a neighbor and ran and drove not that long ago. We do not have any reason to believe that there are any mechanical problems with the engine or transmission. If you are local, you are welcome to come over and inspect the car. Please ask any questions that you may have, and I will do my best to answer them quickly. If you are local, you are welcome to contact me and make arrangements to come see the car before the auction ends. We are listing the car without reserve for a 3 day auction. Thank you.
* After full payment is made we can store the car at no charge until you arrange shipping. If you are local (21157 or 21158) we will consider free delivery. If you live far away, we will work with whoever you may hire to transport the vehicle to you.
* This car is an American Classic and we would hope that whoever wins this auction will take good care of it, this is not intended to be a "demolition derby car". It has been well cared for over the years and only recently when the owner began to struggle financially, it was not washed and driven every Sunday. It is not perfect, but it is not falling apart. It would make a great car for someone. Thank you.On Jun-10-16 at 16:08:33 PDT, seller added the following information:
I just took the battery out of my truck to try to start the car to confirm that the engine runs. It started right up on the first try and it runs excellent. Engine is strong and exhaust is quiet.