1973 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham "El Camino" type Custom
Price: US $7,500.00 Item location: Ypsilanti, Michigan, United States
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Fleetwood
- SubModel: Custom "El Camino" style
- Type: "El Camino" style
- Trim: Brougham
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 90,000
- Color: Red & Silver
- Engine size: 472 c.i.
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black & Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Cadillac Fleetwood Custom "El Camino" styleAbsolute Auction!The Bidding Starts at $7500 and the car goes to the highest bidder.Plain & Simple.Now for the Car and Auction details:The Car:
- 1973 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham custom "El Camino" style 1 of a kind.
- This is not a "flower car" conversion!
- No known rust. The paint is very good. The steer horns ARE BOLTED on.
- The bed wood is < 2 years old. Nice Mags and good rubber.
- Generally everything works but as is where is!!
- NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Buyer assumes all risks.
- Assistance will be offered to arrange an inspection at buyer's expense.
- Starts @ $7500
- Don't bid if you don't want it.
- Please call 734-276-2577 to ask any questions you have before bidding.
- No shipping. Your or your agent to pickup.
- Ample room to load on any carrier.
- Sale is final. 25% in certified funds due within 5 days of end of auction.
- Balance due at pickup.