1986 Buick Regal - Lambo doors, White leather, Sunroof & Custom Paint job
Price: - Item location: La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Regal
- SubModel: Limited
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 59,182
- VIN: 1G4GM47Y7GP216981
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: 3.8
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Buick Regal1986 Buick Regal Limited Edition
Many Custom Additions/Specifications, including:
- Lambo Doors (Doors both open normally & lift up like Lamborghinidoors)
- Car has been lifted to fit 22" rims (which were on car previously for many years, but have been taken off because I'm not selling them as they're not sold anymore. Pics available upon request, if you want to see car with 22's on it)
- 18" Veloche 565 Velvet Wheel rims with tires do come with car!
- Custom Retractable Tinted Sunroof (roof was cut and sunroof added - no leaking, seals perfectly tight! Believe me, I've driven in many rainstorms & go through car washes :))
- 3.8 Liter, V-6 Engine
- Custom paint job like no other!
- White w/ Maroon trim Leather seats throughout car (and leather trim dashboard, also) in great condition!
- Custom Wood-Grain Steering Wheel & Gear Shift
- Maroon carpeting that matches trim on seats
- White leather headliner to match seats
- New water pump,new thermostat, new fiberglass bumper fillers & consistent oil changes
- New motor put into car before I bought it, so I don't have all the details, but that's why the mileage is so low
I have owned this special car for about 9 years and have gotten a lot of use out of it! I used to drive it to work daily, have taken many road trips with it throughout the years, so rest assured that it can be driven on a daily basis, if needed. This car does need some minor tweaks, but since I don't have the time to devote to it since I'm moving away long distance, I'm choosing to sell it for a lower price.
This car is worth every penny, and someone with a little extra time & effort can tweak this gem exactly as they want it! I paid more for this car than I'm selling it, and have put money in it throughout the years, so it's truly a great deal to whomever gets this, because I do not want to part with it. A couple things I can think of that can be fixed are: a/c (I think it just needs to be charged) and headliner is sagging slightly in certain places, but not torn, so just needs to be sealed back into place (it's not sagging terribly at all, I still drive it as it is, it's just not perfect). This car is a true head-turner! Anywhere I take it, I get told how "cool" or "awesome" it is, and asked a million questions!!
Although I love old school cars and have owned many of them throughout my life, I'm not a mechanic, so I can answer some basic questions about the car if you have any, and I can send some more pictures, if needed:)
Payment Info: Deposit ($500) due within 72 hrs/3 days of auction closeRemaining balance (Winning Bid) due within 14 days/2 weeks of auction close
Delivery/Shipping Info:Will deliver (or meet you) within short distance of 54601 (within 10-20 miles)Shipping: Please check for car shipping/delivery services to your zip code for pricing info (I've personally done this when I've bought cars off Ebay, and it works great!)