1938 Buick Special Series 47 (Dual Side Mounts-Flat Back) Ultra Rare.
Price: - Item location: Sherman Oaks, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Other
- Year: 1938
- Mileage: 48,840
- VIN: 1N6BD0CT5AC44210
- Color: Black
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1938 Buick Other-1938 Buick Special (Series 47) FOR SALE
-Background: I inherited this beautiful piece of machinery from my grandfather who was a car collector, unfortunately I can no longer store the vehicle in my garage, so i'm hoping to find a great owner for it.
- Owned by 1 family
- 48,890 Miles (LOW MILEAGE)
- Dual Side Mounts(RARE on a Series 47)
- FLAT BACK RARE!!! you wont find another 38 special like this one ;)
- (THIS IS NOT A PROJECT) NO RESTORATION NEEDED the vehicle is ready to be displayed at car shows or used on set for films & photo shoots
- Condition: perfect cosmetic condition....no dents, no scratches, NO RUST,
Car Specs: ENGINE - 8 Cyl; 141hp Straight 8 Engine
TRANSMISSION - Three Speed Manual
BODY STYLE - Touring Sedan with Trunkback
EXT COLOR - Black
INT COLOR - Red/Burgundy, 4 Door, Suicide doors.
Owner Rating: Engine: Excellent Body: Excellent Chassis/Frame: Very Good Tires: Excellent Coachwork/Interior: Very Good Electrical Equipment: Very Good Transmission: Excellent Paint: Excellent Overall Condition: 10/10
Located in Los Angeles, CA (Sherman oaks)