1954 BUICK CENTURY CONVERTIBLE - WELL MAINTAINED COLORADO ORIGINAL
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Century
- SubModel: Century
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: leather interior
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 59,000
- VIN: 6A 4044396
- Color: Light Green
- Engine size: Roadmaster V-8 200 HP 4 barrel
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Buick Century Century
Here for auction from high and dry Denver Colorado is a beautiful, well maintained, never rusted 1954 Buick Century convertible. Sold new by Denver Buick, it is a true Denver car.
In 1954 Buick reintroduced the Century line (model 66-C) featuring a relatively light weight car with the powerful 200 HP, 4 barrel Roadmaster V8 engine. Only 2,970 Century convertibles were made; it was a pretty hot car for its time.
For sale by its 3rd owner it appears to have had little use and always garaged having only 59,000 miles.
Note the following features:
- · The car was completely stripped of its original paint and refinished in its original factory light green color. No significant body work was required.
- · Refinished chrome in 2009+/-
- · New black top at the same time
- · Top cylinders replaced and power windows rebuilt
- · New Kelsey Hayes chrome wire wheels and Coker wide white wall tires in 2012 +/-
- · Original engine with no blow by or smoke. Does not overheat.
- · Power windows, power steering and power brakes
- · Radio and heater work.
- · Dynaflow transmission
- · Original leather interior in good condition
This is a good driving reliable car that has no issues. You should see it in person to appreciate this time capsule and we recommend that you or your agent to come see and drive the car.
The Buick is sold as-is without warranties expressed or implied. Owner will cooperate in scheduling buyer’s shipper.
This listing has been prepared by a friend of the owner and I will quickly answer any of your questions after consulting with the owner. Alternately, I can refer you directly to the owner.