1985 BMW M635 CSI
Price: - Item location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: M6
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 Doors Coupe
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 134,067
- VIN: WBAEE310801051812
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 3.5 L Six-Cylinder Petrol
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 5 Speed Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 BMW M6For Sale:
**1985 BMW M635 CSI**
- Clean CARFAX;- Amazing Condition, nside andoutside;- Leather Seats in Outstang Condition;- 5 Speed Manual;- EURO VERSION;- Original Car- Everything Works as itshould;
**The Miles of this car is Accurate. You can tell by the beautiful Leather Seats, ash not cracked and the amazing condition that this car was very WellMaintained, ith a lot of ServicesReceipts. That is why this car runs so smooth and looks so Great!!!
Commonly know as“The Shark”, he BMW 635csi sports a very purposeful stance and none more so that the fameM6.
This 1985EUROPEAN VERSIONknown as the M635CSI, mported into Southern California in 1994, The same engine used by the famous M-1 Supercar), he warning panel and computer still have the German lettering.
The next luxury sports car with black exterior paint and a black leather interior with a desirable 5 speed Manual Transmission. It also comes equipped with power steering, sunroof and several other essentials for smooth highway driving.
This luxury sports car is in very nice drivers condition as well and its listed at a great price-point. Ultra Clean Both Inside and Out, ith soft, omfortable leather seating and excellent acceleration/handling, t would be difficult to find a more enjoyable classic on this price. A Superior Driver at this Price PointOverall.
This 1985 BMW 635 CSI M6 is a very impressive driver that would be a great daily driver for just about anyone.
Only 4,088 Euro’s were built between 1983 and 1988. The differences between Euro and the US model are:
- Higher compression M88 engine with 286bhp- Larger brakes- Lighter cleaner front and rear bumpers- Recaro sport seats & rear head rests
Car soldAS ISandWHERE IS.Thank You.