GORGEOUS CLASSIC 1992 BMW E31 850I V12! RARE 6 SPEED STICK + 19" ALPINAS + MORE!
- Make: BMW
- Model: 8-Series
- Trim: 850I
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 164,200
- VIN: WBAEG1317NCB42590
- Engine size: 5.0 LITER V8
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 BMW 8-Series
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this STUNNING collectible classic 1992 BMW 850i two-door coupe!
Finished in "Mauritius" blue metallic over "natur" leather, this 25 year-old E31 chassis BMW shows an average of about 7,000 miles per year since new. It sports the 5.0 liter V12 engine mated to the rare and desirable 6 speed manual transmission. Sport, luxury and safety features include air conditioning, heated electric leather seating,l front air bag, electric windows and sunroof, anti-lock brakes, cruise control, upgraded AP Racing" Pro 5000+ brakes, upgraded 19" Alpina wheels with near new Continental Extreme contact 245/35 zr 19" front and 275/30 zr 19" rubber. Fresh service items include two batteries, fuel lines, a/c service and fuel pump.This special example is being offered here with clean and clear California title.
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE VIEWINGS & MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this Mauritius blue 850i is in very good to excellent 99.99% rust-free condition overall. I would rate the paint and trim a solid 8.0 on a scale of 1 -10. Minor imperfections include someexpected rock nicks, a few scratches and small soft dents. The newly replaced Alpina wheels are stunning. The trunk lock is troublesome.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this car is in good quite ORIGINAL condition overall. The a/c blows cold, all of the gauges and audio work well as do the electric windows, lights, blinkers and horn. The check button is inop and the sunroof works with intermittent binding.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1992 BMW 850i starts perfectly and runs well with good throaty acceleration, good shifting 6 speed manual transmission, strong and straight braking and solid suspension and steering. There is a slight wheel shimmy.
DETAILS AND $$
1. This 1992 BMW 850Iwill besold with clear and clean California title.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.