1958 ALFA ROMEO Guilietta Spider Hot Rod
Price: - Item location: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas, United States
- Make: Alfa Romeo
- Model: Spider
- Trim: Black
- Year: 1958
- Mileage: 1
- Engine size: V8
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1958 Alfa Romeo SpiderNO RESERVE AUCTIONABSOLUTELY NO RESERVE!
Bidding Requirements for the 1958 Alfa Romeo listed at NO RESERVE.
1. To bid on the 1958 Alfa Romeo, the bidder must have a score of (100) or more. If you have a score of (99) or less, please contact us at 501-617-6393 to make arrangements in advance for bidding. All bids placed by eBay members with a score of (99) or less may be cancelled ifprior arrangements were not made.
2. To bid on the 1958 Alfa Romeo, the bidder must have a rating of100%. If you have a rating of 99.9% or less, please contactus at 501-617-6393 to make arrangements in advance for bidding. All bids placed by eBay members with a score of 99.9% or less may be cancelled if prior arrangements were not made.
3. To bid on the 1958 Alfa Romeo, the eBaymember must live inside the United States of America. If you are an international bidder, you must contactus at 501-617-6393 to make arrangements in advance for bidding. All bids placed by international bidders may be cancelled if prior arrangements were not made.
4. Winning bidder has up to three (3) hours after the completion of the auction to contact us at 501-617-6393 to introduce himself/herself to us and to discuss payment and pick up plans for the 1958 Alfa Romeo. If no contact has been made, the 1958 Alfa Romeo will immediatelybe offered to the other bidders via second chance offers.
5. If you have a score of (100) or more and a rating of 100% and reside inside the USA, I welcome your bid. Thank you.
This is a NO RESERVE auction and every bid matters. Your bid could end up being the bid that wins the auction. It is for this reason I am imposing tough but fair guidelines.
1958 ALFA ROMEO GUILIETTA SPIDER HOT ROD
Up for bid at NO RESERVE is a 1958 Alfa Romeo Guilietta Spider Hot Rod. A custom build of 20+ years ago... this '58 Alfa (originally a Veloce model) was built into a Hot Rod using a sbc350 with the turbo hydramatic automatic transmission. It has drum brakes in the rear, disc brakes in the front. It has a Ford live rear axle rear end with coil over shocks. With custom wheels and sidepipes it takes on an aggressive stance. Somewhat unrefined, but scary fast, I was told by the builder that all the Alfa mechanicals were gone when he found it so he turned it into the Hot Rod that it still is today. The car needs new tires and better disc brakes up front. It has no top. This is a 10 day NO RESERVE auction and I welcome you or your agent to inspect the Alfa Romeo before the auction ends, please call 501-617-6393 to schedule an appointment. Also, please feel free to call with any questions you may have in regards to the Alfa Romeo. I will do my very best to answer them. As far as the number one question that one will likely ask: In my opinion it is a rust free Guilietta but I welcome your inspection prior to the auctions ending. WINNING BIDDER has up to three (3) days to pay in full via bank wire, cashiers check by mail, or cash in person. I will be happy to store the Alfa Romeo in a secure climate controlled garage for up to 30 days if you are arranging for a transport company to pick up the vehicle. Although the brakes are in need of repair, the Alfa Romeo runs great and can be driven to the transporter.
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The car is sold as is. All descriptions are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition of the vehicle.