1989 Acura Integra for parts - Honda Civic B16 1.6L 133Kmi engine, OBD0 computer
Price: US $100.00 Item location: Barnegat, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Acura
- Model: Integra
- SubModel: 5-door
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: LS
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 133,655
- VIN: JH4DA1755KS000023
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 1.6L, 4 cylinder, B16
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Acura Integra LSHere is a brief description.
There a few things that are most desirable.
This a first generation Acura Integra, which was only made from 1986 until 1989. This was a 2-owner car before I got it in Mar 2015. The first owner had it until about 2014, then some younger guy got it and kept it for about a year, until he sold it to me.
Very low mileage, only 133,xxx miles on it. This was also a limited production vehicle = only 643 of these (color/option) were made in 1989, and mine was number 23 of those 643.
It was driving great until some reckless maniac rear-ended me on the NJ Garden State Parkway, totalling the car. I was doing minor cosmetic work to make it cosmetically perfect, but mechanically this car was solid.
So here are some of the most desirable parts:
1) Engine, this is the very sought after 1989 1.6L 4 cyl. B16 engine, which is the same engine as the 1989 Honda Civic- I have seen this engine listed separately as "1989 Honda Civic 1.6L 4 cyl. B16 engine" or "1989 Acura Integra / Honda Civic 1.6L 4 cyl. B16 engine". I see these have routinely sold here on eBay for around $1500 just by themselves.
2) Computer - electronic module. The 1989 uses the "OBD0" computer, and mine is in perfect condition - I see that these can go for $300-$500 by themselves.
3) Also, working pop up headlights and motors - the switch inside had them set to the up position, but they still go up and down. If sold separately, my guess is that it would be a few hundred dollars for these.
4) Tan, fur-like seats are in very good condition - but the ones in the rear may be twisted from the accident (see pictures).
5) Transmission and clutch, also in perfect working order.
I just got the car out of the towing company's yard, which was where it had been for 2 months, because the insurance company was jerking me around. (And they also way low balled me with their settlement check). So that's why I need to sell it here, to try to make up for what they short changed me with.
You are welcome to stop by and see the car before the auction ends. And if I can pry/cut the metal free on the rear wheels, I might be able to drive it when you get here to show you that it really does run and drive (very well). The 3 pictures were taken at the tow company. I will update this posting tomorrow once I get some better pictures.
And, no reserve - best bid takes it, but please don't wait until last minute to bid. I am selling this as a whole car, unless people write to me within the first 3 days of this auction showing enough interest for me to consider parting it out instead. So, if you are interested in just one or more parts rather than the whole car, then please write to me right away and let me know what you need.
And if you want the whole car, then please put a serious bid on it right away, and this way I won''t even consider parting it out. Ok?
Local pickup only, obviously.