1991 Acura NSX | Low Miles, Unmodified, Pristine
- Make: Acura
- Model: NSX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 32,850
- VIN: JH4NA1152MT001754
- Color: Formula Red
- Engine size: 3.0L 2977CC V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Acura NSXDetails:
No accidents. All original paint (aside from one of the mirrors). 100% clean Carfax. Free & clear, clean title.
This NSX does NOT fall into the snap ring transmission range (this car's transmission case number is J4A4 1002489).
2-owners. The car was purchased new at Griffith Acura in Florida, and the original owner kept the car for around 20 years. Another car dealer who sold the original owner's family several cars over the years always had his eye on this NSX, and he tried to buy it numerous times for the purpose of resale. The original owner finally gave in around 2011, as he was in his 90's by this point! The second (and previous) owner bought it from that dealer in 2012, and used it in Illinois, then Virginia after moving there with his wife. The condition of the car and my discourse with the previous owner gives me confidence that this is one of the most well cared-for and preserved 1991 NSX's in the country.
Flaws: Console bezel has two small splits just below radio due to A/C control module install. Not particularly noticeable unless pointed out. The front lip spoiler has some scuffs as is normal for a low car, could be replaced cheaply if so desired.
ALL servicing during the car's life has been performed at Acura dealerships. Timing belt & water pump done in 2012 at 22,000 miles (not due again for at least 4+ years according to the service manual, although many NSX's go as long as 15 years without having this job completed!). Oil changed religiously every 6 months / 1k miles or so. Car runs & drives fantastic, I have added about 100 miles and each one was a pleasure.
Needed items: The brake master cylinder where it meets the booster has developed a very slow fluid seepage over time, nothing major. If the new owner plans to drive the car a great deal, this could be replaced for around $700-$850 at the Acura dealer or your local NSX specialist. In the meantime, the brakes perform as normal and the system holds fluid well.
Car comes with the following:
NSX Driver Magazine: The Magazine of the NSX Club of America
2013 Issue 3
2014 Issue 1
2014 Issue 2
2014 Issue 3
2015 Issue 1
2015 Issue 2
2015 Issue 4
Official NSX 1990 Hardcover Sales Book
Official 1990 Acura Owners Magazine
Issue No. 1, Vol. 3
New Acura NS-X Sports Car Previewed
Honda R77-T Paint Pen
NSX Owner’s Manual Leather Case
- 1991 Acura NSX Owner’s Manual
- Signed & dated at delivery by first owner & first selling dealer.
- The High Performance Tires on your High-Performance Sports Car
- Official information & reasoning on the specific high performance tires Acura prescribed for the NSX.
- 1991 Acura NSX Warranties Book
- Summary of Acura’s limited warranty coverages.
- 1991 Yokohama Tire Limited Warranty
- 1991 Bridgestone Limited Warranty on Foldable Spare Tires
- 1991 NSX Cruise Control Operation Card
- Complete with original tassel to hang it off the cruise control stalk.
Original American Honda Motor Co. Inc. Documentation on NSX #1754
- Original Window Sticker
- Original Certificate of Origin for a Vehicle
Original Acura Dealer Documentation on NSX #1754
- Original Pre-Delivery Inspection Form
- Original “Offer to Purchase” Form
- Shows a total purchase price of $71,650.19 after taxes and $3,400 markup.
- Copy of Original Owner’s 1991 State of Florida Certificate of Title
- Acura Dealer service records
- Documenting 2012 timing belt change, miscellaneous oil change & filter services, and multiple full inspections showing perfect reports (only recommendation being a change of the brake master cylinder).
- 2012 tire replacement documentation
- Shows OEM-sized Yokohama AD08’s used.
- Virginia State Inspection & Smog forms.
- Passed multiple times with flying colors.
- Previous owner’s NSX Club of America Membership Card & Bylaw Info
- All original keys included
- One metal NSX key, two normal plastic keys, & one plastic valet key.
Motor Trend Magazine, May 1991 Issue
Best Handling Cars in the World
- NSX voted #1 as the “Best Handling Car in the World”
Road & Track Magazine, September 1989 Issue
Birth of an Exotic: First Drive! Acura NS-X Mid-Engine Sensation
Automobile Magazine, January 1991
1991 All-Stars: Automobile of the Year
- NSX voted the 1991 Automobile of the Year
Road & Track Magazine, August 1990
First Test! NSX: Acura’s Sensational Sports Car Takes Off…
Automobile Magazine, August 1990
Acura NSX: Mid-engined NS-Excellence
Car Magazine, August 1989
We Drive It! Honda’s Ferrari for the Masses